Contributor

Vera Bradley going to return? Receiving QVC reminders with 11/20/14 but no time

Received a reminder last week that Vera Bradley show cancelled for 11/20/14. However, today received a reminder that Vera Bradley is in fact scheduled for 11/20/14 at a different time , but they do not list the time. Customer Service( CS ) knows zero. They read off the program guide, which I already did before calling them. So, they are totally unaware. November 20 is the date for the introduction of the new midnight paisley and houndstooth. Vera Bradley always sends a rep. to QVC on new pattern introduction day. Can anyone explain? QVC CS says changes to schedule could still come and they would receive a late notification.
Regular Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley going to return? Receiving QVC reminders with 11/20/14 but no time

I think the one show they were going to have tomorrow has been cancelled. I hope they have some of the new houndstooth bags in the Vera section tomorrow even without any shows, but it's doubtful.
Contributor

Re: Vera Bradley going to return? Receiving QVC reminders with 11/20/14 but no time

Yes, I stated I was notified last week the Vera Bradley show tomorrow, 11/20/14, was cancelled. However, they sent me a notice today that it was going to be at another time tomorrow, but did not list the time. So....... really nothing has been clarified. No one at QVC knows a thing. It really looks like no Vera show. There is always online stores or the Vera store in your town.
Super Contributor

I have just been looking thru all of the Vera Bradley on QVC. There are 3 Midnight Paisley bags offered and on easy pays. A lot of their other bags are on easy pay.