Super Contributor

has anyone purchased one of these? KateSpade has a darling one for $97 and I am tempted. Any reviews? TIA

Valued Contributor

I used all summer the Dooney and Bourke Crossbody mini nylon north south triple zip bag, I love this bag. So light weight you don't even know you have it on. I will be buying another one next summer.

I just bought and received Isaac Mizrah's New mini Bridgehampton leather snake in pine green. I am so pleased with this bag, I just love the color. I am not a green person, but, this color just called my name, more like a blue spurce color. I wanted a mini with zipper compartment (like the dooney), I stopped carrying a wallet because of added weight with bag. This has worked out perfectly, 1 zipper compartment is for my cash, then other zipper compartment is for my license and credit cards and the middle compartment is used for 2 pairs of glasses. There is also 2 other pockets on the outside.

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Regular Contributor

Chicagoan

That's my desire - to do as you have done and do away with the wallet! I'm getting closer but not there yet. I am using Travelon bags (first time in many years I don't have a leather purse) in an attempt to downsize.

Your description of the smaller D&B and IM bags makes me want to try one. Maybe at the start of the new year when I don't have shopping lists to manage in my purse. LOL

Honored Contributor

I would love one of those mini bags but how do I go from carrying a big bag to a mini.....

Super Contributor
Keep the mini in your big bag! I do that, so if I want to run into store don't need to always carry in my big bag, perfect!!!
Trusted Contributor
Nope. I carry too much stuff to use a micro or mini anything
Super Contributor
I've done Mini but don't think I can do Micro lol!!! I have a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAB Tote which I love but own the full size version and love that too. I think there is a time and place for these smaller bags, but I'm definitely a "Big Bag Girl" at heart lol!