Contributor
I see Vera Bradley is back on November 20th in the very early morning (eastern time). They probably will introduce the new black and white pattern called Midnight Paisley which has the black and white houndstooth lining.
Regular Contributor
Oh, I hope they have the new Midnight Paisley and also the Midnight Houndstooth which has the houndstooth on the outside. I want a houndstooth bag!
Contributor
I do know Midnight Paisley will be offered on the large duffle, A261440.
Regular Contributor

Yes they are! I commented on the Vera Bradley facebook page that I loved the Midnight Paisley but hoped they would reverse it and put the houndstooth on the outside of some of the bags. They responded that there will be several totes, bags, etc in Midnight Houndstooth. They had a link to them, which I don't have right now, but I think if you go to the Vera Bradley website and type in Midnight Houndstooth you can see them.

Regular Contributor

Work Tote in Midnight Houndstooth with Black Trim

Here is a tote, for example.

Regular Contributor
I just got a notice the Vera Bradley show for Nov. 20th has been cancelled. Drats!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, that is too bad about the show. We get overloaded with Dooneys and then no Vera.

This one came out really well in the houndstooth I thought. I love the triple zipster.

Super Contributor
On 11/17/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Oh, that is too bad about the show. We get overloaded with Dooneys and then no Vera.

This one came out really well in the houndstooth I thought. I love the triple zipster.

Hi Cindy. I have the triple zip in 2 patterns and the microfiber Raisin. It's a great bag. I think I'm loving the houndstooth in every style I've seen it in so far. Oh boy!!!! I'm getting more and more excited for Thursday!
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/17/2014 diamondsforme said:
On 11/17/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Hi Cindy. I have the triple zip in 2 patterns and the microfiber Raisin. It's a great bag. I think I'm loving the houndstooth in every style I've seen it in so far. Oh boy!!!! I'm getting more and more excited for Thursday!

I have the triple zip in raisin too...just pulled it out yesterday. I just got the Dooney suede hobo in peanut brittle from Macy's on super sale, so I am limited as to future acquisitions. {#emotions_dlg.blush} But, I am still excited about this B & W theme.