Super Contributor

GILI Milano all colors are back in stock (waitlist)

FYI for anyone who wanted a different color

ETA: the Grey Ostrich was there a few moments ago now it is gone but it may pop in and out of inventory throughout the day.

Trusted Contributor

Re: GILI Milano all colors are back in stock (waitlist)

Thank you so much, you made my day! I returned the grey ostrich this past week (tassel grey, bag brown). I called c/s and am now on WL for the cream snake, thanks to you.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you much!. I absolutely Love my Black and I am still very tempted by the cream snake, though I've never been much of a snake fan, it looks gorgeous. I debated which to order. I assume, if we go on wait list now, though, no easy pay?. Actually, that might be better---thinking about it!
Regular Contributor

Oh! I am so tempted to order the cream snake. I have the grey and love it. Oh, what to do, what do do??

Regular Contributor

So, as I think about this. Are these bags returns? And if so, shouldn't they be listed on "as is" pricing?

Valued Contributor

On 11/2/2014 Make-up LVR said:

So, as I think about this. Are these bags returns? And if so, shouldn't they be listed on "as is" pricing?

Not if they are immediate returns and weren't used. But that being said, I wouldn't want to get a handbag which was already unpacked by someone else if I'm paying a full price for it.
Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I realized how much Christmas shopping I still have. I need a new Vac and time to update my laptop!. All of that means, alas, no cream snake, in my foreseeable future. Hard to be an adult, sometimes?. Oh well I have the Black!
Honored Contributor

Who wants someone else's RETURN???

Super Contributor

They aren't returns. How can they waitlist returns? There's a new shipment coming in. They do this with LOGO all the time - gives you a little advance notice they are coming.

Regular Contributor

On 11/2/2014 terrier3 said:

Who wants someone else's RETURN???

That's my thought.