Valued Contributor

RECEIVED VB ROBE....SMALLER THAN LAST YEAR'S VERSION

I love VB and I purchased last year's version of the fleece robe. This robe arrived today, here is my review. COLOR.....The robe is a fleece fabric and the color is vibrant and glorious...

FABRIC.....The fabric is identical to the VB throw, it is warm and comfortable..... SIZE...My size review is for PLUS Sizes only. If you are below a size 16 you will be fine....PLUS SIZE REVIEW....Now this is were the problem begins for ME....last years robe was MUCH...MUCH bigger. I ordered the L/XL last year and this year...I am the same size as last year. This robe is smaller in the entire body. It will NOT fit anyone bigger than a size 22... A size 20 the robe will fit but it barely clothes evenly in the hip area. If one is large in the stomach area... this robe might not work for them.

I measured this year's robe to compare to last year's version. Last year's L/XL was 66 inches across in the hips... if you laid it out on the bed. While this year's robe is 60 inches across when laid out on the bed. Also the arms, and upper body of the robe is also smaller. ORDERING RECOMMENDATIONS.....If you are a small person order your NORMAL SIZE.....If you are size 12 please order the XL...if you are over size 18...order to see if it works for you but understand from the START that it might be too small and not close in the hips area.....I decided to return my robe because I have 4 from last year so for me, this was not worth spending 58.00 for an item that is too small for me.

Well I should say, not too small but not as loose as I like my robes to be. It closed but just fit too exact for me and it was not even washed yet.

Super Contributor

Re: RECEIVED VB ROBE....SMALLER THAN LAST YEAR'S VERSION

Thanks for the info, sunshine. Sorry to hear your robe didn't work out.

Valued Contributor

Re: RECEIVED VB ROBE....SMALLER THAN LAST YEAR'S VERSION

Just to share with my VB sisters, I posted my comments on the VB site, they put it up for 2 days then it was taken down. I guess they did not like my review announcing that it was so small and the sizing details.

I know its a business so I'm not mad but just shock my head. I guess they only wan the "good" reviews.