Super Contributor

Print bag ---- Holiday motif

I was watching the presentation and I can't really picture me carrying a print bag, as I wear a LOT of print tops. But, I could see me buying a Christmas motif bag to carry during the season.

Anyone else think that would be fun?

Honored Contributor

Re: Print bag ---- Holiday motif

Have you considered the red microfiber? It's a gorgeous shade of red.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Krimpette said:

Have you considered the red microfiber? It's a gorgeous shade of red.

The red microfiber hipster bag is calling my name, I agree, it is a beautiful color of red

I never could figure out why VB did not do Christmas color prints for Christmas, I think they would sell!

I have a little bag in black that I bought one Christmas that has a Christmas tree on it in embroidered work that I bought at our local Belk's store and also a red plaid pouchette bag by D&B that I bought several years ago!

Regular Contributor

Actually, they did sell Christmas/Holiday prints in the 1990s & 2002. The patterns were Noel- two versions(1993), Holiday (1995), Red Holiday(1998) & Hens N Holly(2002). I carry Villa Red(2004) during the holidays. I have a purse, wallet, tote & travel bag which I found on eBay. I did purchase the red microfiber TSV. I had always loved red leather purses during the winter months before discovering Vera.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know about Vera bags back then, but I remember seeing holiday bags and they were very pretty. You can find some of them on eBay although the prices are through the roof!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett