Regular Contributor

GILI TSV Milano Hobo Video is up

This is the non TSV price and no easy pay, that's probably coming tomorrow when Lisa posts the link, but the video shows the bag.

http://www.qvc.com/G.I.L.I.-Milano-Double-Zip-Exotic-Leather-Hobo.product.A259454.html?sc=A259454-IS...

Super Contributor

Re: GILI TSV Milano Hobo Video is up

Your link doesn't work. Where did you find this link?

Respected Contributor

It doesn't work from the thread window. You have to copy the link, open another window in your browser, and paste that link into the URL box. It should work then for you.

Valued Contributor

Cool, thanks! 3 more hours till the TSV price...let's hope it's way less than $217!
Valued Contributor

The video wouldn't work on my work computer (IE or Chrome!) OR on my cellphone!!! Ugh. But I'm getting the bag anyway! Will watch the video at home later...

Honored Contributor

Highlight the link and right click then select open in a new window... And now that I've seen it, I'm pretty sure I'm not interested, especially unless the TSV price is a lot less. It might well be a two hundred dollar bag, but I don't love it two hundred dollars worth. As for the 'exotics' (exotics... exotics...) I personally feel they should've gone in another direction. This is too reminiscent of the Romas for me, though I do love that it has a zipper.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The link worked for me and so did the video. A hobo you can wear crossbody, that's interesting.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

The link works....but the video itself would NOT start....I might be missing java script on my computer or something....but I am surprised it wouldn't start at all on my smart phone either! The video icon is there, I keep clicking on it to start a video and nothing happens!!

And I agree, way overpriced!!! Knowing their "special prices" it will probably be around $199....

Honored Contributor

The video stopped after a few seconds for me but then started again. It's only about a minute long, anyway, but at least the link also shows pictures of the different colors too... And if their, um, special... price is hovering around two bills, they can most assuredly keep the freakin' hobo...

I don't do cross body anyway, I find it uncomfortable and don't like the look... Besides, given the size of this bag, I most definitely would think it wouldn't be a comfy cross body experience...

According to the page, the bag is 10.5 by 17 and weighs 1lb 14oz empty...

I do note at that $216 price tag, which I think will go down for the TSV, they're only charging five bucks to ship it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Ugh. 17"" wide is just too big for me. Bummer. I really like this bag. Oh well.

I'm betting the price will be in the $179-$189 range??????