Frequent Contributor

Ladies, help me find this bag

I want so badly a red bag (blue red....not orange red) that has silvertone hardware. I love my Speedy 30 "style" bag. I love the GILI Roma 2 bag style. Not so much into the hard/structured bags. I cannot find one anywhere and I think I've searched everywhere possible....from stores in person....to online shopping....to ebay. Maybe what I am looking for does not exist. Frankly...I would even deviate from the red if I found what I want. I love the aubergine Roma 2 bag but don't want another bag with goldtone hardware. Thank you for any suggestions you may have.

Oh....I'm quite happy to have found this discussion group. I'm a handbag .... ummmm..... well, you know..... ; )

Super Contributor

Re: Ladies, help me find this bag

Hi! I don't know if you like this brand, but thesak.com has several red or "cherry" bags. Just search by color. I bought a double diagonal, zippered, black leather hobo 2 yrs ago, and it has held up great. Good luck in your search! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've found that the red Italian handbags are what I call a true red. I stalk Hautelook and Gilt for handbags.
Frequent Contributor

Did you look on Amazon? I love handbags too and I have purchased quite a few on their website. If you search for ""red handbags"" you will get quite a selection to choose from. Good luck in your search!

Trusted Contributor

Sorry the photo is so small, but I purchased this Hobo Kinley from Nordstrom Rack and it's gorgeous and still available. I was browsing yesterday and they had some other Hobo brand bags in various shades of red.

Good luck!

ETA: The only hardware on the bag is the rings that connect the strap and they are silver.

Super Contributor

Shoppergal, I too am looking for a red bag with silver hardware. It's hard...It has to be a LARGE bag, preferably a tote. I will help you too and let you know if I find anything. ????
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the great suggestions!
Super Contributor

Shoppergal! Morning to you this am. Go on over to Amazon. They have tons of red bags. I haven't checked the hardware. When I find someting will let u know because I'm looking too.
Frequent Contributor

I got my bag yesterday and I really like it. If there was one thing I could change it would be that I would have liked the bag more in the pebble leather like my black one. This one is very structured and my black one is more scrunchy. I knew that when I ordered it and still like it very much.
Honored Contributor

Try to google image what you want, find a picture, and go to the page. It's the easiest way to shop when you want something specific.