Frequent Contributor

look really nice.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the FYI...

I've noticed they still have a few glitches...ie, when you click on handbags...then 'sale'...not all that pop up are actually on sale...lol

Super Contributor

One thing I like about the new design is that the photos of items show up clearer and perhaps a little truer in color. There are still glitches though. And I found a new interesting color in some purses--coffee. If that gets on Q there will be a comparison needed with amber and perhaps taupe or tan. I wish on both Q and DB that you could put the same purse in different colors next to each other to get a comparison color chart Smiley Happy.

Valued Contributor
Thanks for the info. Looks nice! And wow, their newest bag - Alto Emilia $775!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

OMgosh the lining in that Flo hunter messenger bag is gorgeous.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor
On 10/20/2014 jaxs mom said:

OMgosh the lining in that Flo hunter messenger bag is gorgeous.

I had to look. Yep, looks like they really expensive bags are worth their price. But I probably will never buy any of them.... maybe in another life Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Finally!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Uh, I don't know. It's better, for sure. The swatches at least work, the colors seem good and the photographs better, but the organization seems pretty dicey to me. Still, it's an improvement.

Honored Contributor

Actually, I guess I spoke too soon... Upon fully checking out the site, it seems as though they still have a number of color swatches not working and a number of 'collections' that if you didn't know to search for them, you'd never know they were there... Looks like maybe they unveiled it before it was actually complete... Oh well...

Honored Contributor

I actually liked the old site better. This one looks like every other department stores site for handbags.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval