Respected Contributor

Geesh! Did you hear that lady who called in? She has 28 Anushchka bags? OMG! LOL!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

there are many callers who say they have tons of Dooneys....I don't know why anyone needs that many handbags....I hate to change purses...I get my stuff organized in my bag I don't want to undo it for another....lol...

Trusted Contributor

I think someone else just called in and said she had 35 bags - yowza! I'm trying to use self control, but I've got one in my cart that I may not be able to give up... Help!

Esteemed Contributor

I grabbed the one (Diagonal Zip Hobo) that was 50% off and sold out in Butterfly Glass. I can't help it... 6 Value Pays !!

• Butterfly Glass Painting- Butterflies, flowers, and a stained glass-like design in shades of red, purple, green, orange, metallic sliver, metallic gold and metallic blue. Handle is tan. Hardware is antique brass-tone

Inside

Trusted Contributor
I bought 2, the once only yesterday for $86 or so and a convertible clutch, which is my latest go-to bag lately. Can't wait to get them, my first Anuschka's!
Honored Contributor

That's out of control; no one needs so many bags. Maybe she's a collector, like it's her hobby. Personally I don't care for Anus chka; why ruin beautiful leather by painting it all those colors.

Esteemed Contributor
On 9/28/2014 ValuSkr said:

That's out of control; no one needs so many bags. Maybe she's a collector, like it's her hobby. Personally I don't care for Anus chka; why ruin beautiful leather by painting it all those colors.

I agree to an extent. I bought two of those bags and never used them due to the cheap leather and thin straps. Gave both bags to goodwill.
Honored Contributor
On 9/27/2014 circles said:

there are many callers who say they have tons of Dooneys....I don't know why anyone needs that many handbags....I hate to change purses...I get my stuff organized in my bag I don't want to undo it for another....lol...

ITA, once a season is enough!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think part of my attraction to Anuschka is that a lot us have very neutral wardrobe basics: a LOT of black, some navy, some beige and the bags are a way to jazz it up. Also, if you are a bit shy and don't go charging into crowds at social events, it is an ice breaker. Many people have come up to me and admired my yellow bag with tiger lilies this summer (with nice rolled handles and sturdy, pliable leather).

Plus, the family has expanded the cottage industry to capture a wide audience. I get a kick out of how a family member inspects and signs each bag. In a world of mass production , it is refreshing to see artisans plying their trade.

I have a lot of classic Dooney, Perlinas, Kate Spades, but there is a place for my happy Brighton bags and my colorful Anuschkas. I used to drag one bag around all Spring/Summer then one for Fall/Winter. Now I change bags (a lot) just for fun.

Honored Contributor

I think they are hideous!!! The paintings on them look are too cartoonish and over the top bright. And I don't pay that kind of cash for a purse anyway. They don't look like they carry much.