Super Contributor

Symphony in Hue - Back In Stock @ Vera

Imagine my surprise when I saw Venetian Paisley back in the Grand Traveler AND back in SYMPHONY IN HUE in the Grand Traveler . . . WOW . . . blast from the past . . . they must have found an extra bolt/roll of the fabric over at the factory in China! haha I'd buy one but I already have one in each pattern!

Both on sale too! Thankfully I got mine on sale too!

I don't carry the purses but I do enjoy the travel accessories for both carry on and for road trips too. Between these and my four-wheeler luggage . . . I'm always ready for our next trip!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Symphony in Hue - Back In Stock @ Vera

Symphony in Hue is one of my all-time favorite Vera patterns. I've got it in a large Betsy, a Villager, an original Tote, my Kindle cover, a full-length apron, a zip-around wallet, and others I can't remember now.

Is it really back or just in that one bag? I wonder...

It's a classic!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Contributor

These are two of my most favorite patterns! I have both in totes, handbags, etc! I love these paisleys! I'm glad to hear that you've spotted them! I'll have to take a look! I hope the outlet store will have these patterns, so I can save on shipping!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

They have also had a few new items in Mocha Rouge recently. They have not stopped carrying this color on their site but the selection has been really limited. I noticed that they now have the grand traveler, miller bag, small duffel and weekender. I was able to get the weekender recently.

Honored Contributor

I love and have one in Symphony in Hue, it's beautiful.