Super Contributor

9/13 TSV Dooney & Bourke.....can anyone explain the color mushroom in this bag? And is it larger than 12" X 12" as some stated in reviews? One more thing....the lining is the red coated cotton. Does it tear easily....another thing people are talking about? Thanks!!Smile

Super Contributor

bump...anyone?? TIA!

Valued Contributor
The mushroom is long gone! Smiley Wink Sadly, by the time I changed my mind about the bag, it sold out. But I'll be getting the Marin next Monday....
Super Contributor

There is another color I like, but do not like to run to USPS for returns, so I'm trying to figure out if it's bigger than 12" X 12". Some reviews said it's bigger while others said it's the size stated. thanks! Smile

Valued Contributor
I was wondering about the size myself.... if you don't get an answer by Monday, I'll be back with an update Smiley Happy but someone did say she measured the bag and it was 12x12....
Respected Contributor

I'm thinking the mushroom is that greyed taupe that Dooney uses. I have a "grey" Janine bag and it's a taupe-grey, neither one exactly but half-n-half. It's a great color, very classy.

It sold out but you know, these turn up later on the 'bay and sometimes, the "featured" price later on is not much different than the TSV.

I happened to have gotten the "natural" which to me was a cognac, not a "natural." I was torn between that and "nude" (ie, bone?) the color names were weird this time. This was the first DB bag in a while that appealed to me. I carry a Janine every day, but they don't zip and that's a non-starter for travel or even being out in crowds.

Valued Contributor
On 9/14/2014 palmajo said:

9/13 TSV Dooney & Bourke.....can anyone explain the color mushroom in this bag? And is it larger than 12" X 12" as some stated in reviews? One more thing....the lining is the red coated cotton. Does it tear easily....another thing people are talking about? Thanks!!Smile

hey, did you see some other posts? Someone just said the bag is 14 inches in length, not 12.
Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 tough_kitty said:

hey, did you see some other posts? Someone just said the bag is 14 inches in length, not 12.

Exactly! That's why I'm waiting to hear from someone who has it and can measure for me. Some reviews said bigger and others said it's the size stated. Thanks everybody!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}Smile

Valued Contributor
On 9/16/2014 palmajo said:
On 9/16/2014 tough_kitty said:

Exactly! That's why I'm waiting to hear from someone who has it and can measure for me. Some reviews said bigger and others said it's the size stated. Thanks everybody!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}Smile

Lol. I know. Confusing. I'll measure mine on Monday! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 9/16/2014 tough_kitty said: I was wondering about the size myself.... if you don't get an answer by Monday, I'll be back with an update Smiley Happy but someone did say she measured the bag and it was 12x12....

Oh goodie you have one coming!! Please let me know what the actual size is, since I am a medium bag kind of girl. Thanks!!Kiss