Respected Contributor

NMF15_V1XRX

Totally in love with this one. Trying not to jump on it.

Deb

Respected Contributor

That's pretty. I love Oryany. A few days ago, there was a lightning deal on Amazon for the bag below. I ordered crimson, tan and black and received all three yesterday. They are smaller than what I normally carry, but I love them. They were around $70 each, and on Q, they are $314 each.

orYANY Jennah Convertible Leather SatchelorYANY Jennah Convertible Leather Satchel

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 santorini said:

That's pretty. I love Oryany. A few days ago, there was a lightning deal on Amazon for the bag below. I ordered crimson, tan and black and received all three yesterday. They are smaller than what I normally carry, but I love them. They were around $70 each, and on Q, they are $314 each.

orYANY Jennah Convertible Leather SatchelorYANY Jennah Convertible Leather Satchel

Cute bags and what a good price. Of course, the Q's prices for almost all the handbags they sell are almost always full retail and are ridiculous... I've been seeing quite a few oryany bags lately at TJ Maxx and similar stores for SO much less than here and in some cases they very much are the same bags still being sold here for full price.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Deb, your new found bag might play better in person, but as pictured, we won't be competing for this one... Not a fan of that exaggerated stitching around the outside zipper... If you ultimately decide to take that leap... hoping it's a winner for you!

Smile

Respected Contributor
On 9/14/2014 stevieb said:

Deb, your new found bag might play better in person, but as pictured, we won't be competing for this one... Not a fan of that exaggerated stitching around the outside zipper... If you ultimately decide to take that leap... hoping it's a winner for you!

Smile

You know I always appreciate your honest opinion. I do like the Tracy bag in almond, opinion?

Deb

Respected Contributor

Santorini

Great deal on you bags Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

Tracy is gorgeous! That bag caught my eye and is holding on tight in both almond and dark green... I love it and it is beautiful in the almond... Very rich looking bag! Let us know if you opt in! So elegant!

Valued Contributor
On 9/14/2014 stevieb said:

Tracy is gorgeous! That bag caught my eye and is holding on tight in both almond and dark green... I love it and it is beautiful in the almond... Very rich looking bag! Let us know if you opt in! So elegant!

Wink

orYANY Tracy Italian Grain Leather Hobo

I like this one too, it reminds me of a t-shirt silhouette Smiley Happy but did you see the depth of it?? Again, so narrow. Now I know better. Lol. After the saddle bag was a disappointment.
Honored Contributor

Yep, it really is narrow, which is a problem with a lot of oryany bags. And given the N-S configuration what that means is that things are going to 'pile up' in the bag, and probably, unless what's being carried is pretty minimal (or at least pretty flat...), create bulges. Still, it is a very pretty silhouette. Were I to get it, it probably wouldn't be an everyday bag for me... Even an inch deeper would've made a difference...

Respected Contributor

I like that one too. Yes, it's true that much better prices can be found elsewhere. I haven't checked ruelala and hautelook lately, but they used to have this brand on regularly and prices were great (usually half off).