Trusted Contributor

Why isn't Sue Clifton on the Dooney show, the 6 PM show? A different lady is representing Dooney.

Esteemed Contributor

She was on for what seemed like ages with Jill this afternoon.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see if they present the LL bag again...and if the other Dooney rep repeats the kiss lock ""story"".

Valued Contributor
On 9/13/2014 colliegirls said:

And at midnight!
Super Contributor

Seemed like an eternity!

Honored Contributor
On 9/13/2014 champagnepoodle said:

Seemed like an eternity!{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yep, it really did seem to go on and on...

Sue's now tag teaming with this new rep. I wonder if, over time, Sue intends to bow out... Not really a fan of Ashley. Nothing against here, just don't find her presence terribly compelling.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor
On 9/15/2014 stevieb said:

Sue's now tag teaming with this new rep. I wonder if, over time, Sue intends to bow out... Not really a fan of Ashley. Nothing against here, just don't find her presence terribly compelling.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Maybe a double espresso or a monster locarb would do the trick.

A little enthusiasm for your product line is always a bonus.

Trusted Contributor

I have noticed a number of substitutions lately. I wonder if it is to hype sales by appealing to a younger demographic. They are having a stand in for Chaz (ostensibly due to his very crowded schedule), one for Sue (again, same issue). Different models for Judith Ripka. There is always a plausible explanation, and, I would believe it if I did not see how many there were. And, the subs are all youngish. After all, QVC is all about sales.

Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Deanie said:

I have noticed a number of substitutions lately. I wonder if it is to hype sales by appealing to a younger demographic. They are having a stand in for Chaz (ostensibly due to his very crowded schedule), one for Sue (again, same issue). Different models for Judith Ripka. There is always a plausible explanation, and, I would believe it if I did not see how many there were. And, the subs are all youngish. After all, QVC is all about sales.

They've said it's because of schedules and travel. Chaz lives in California and also reps for QVC UK and QVC Japan, so he is travelling all the time. Sue doesn't live in PA. I don't know how any of vendors or some models manage the 24-hr TSV cycle on their own. The hosts are on air 1-4 hours at a time and then they're finished for the day. Vendors are on every few hours for a 24 hour period, so they don't get uninterrupted sleep when they're there and they're travelling. Sue's at QVC several times a month and when Chaz is there in June, he's there for 2 weeks at a time with his whole team and then comes back again at the end of the month.

I'd want someone to tag team with, too. I don't think that's at all unreasonable or indicates someone is being phased out.

Valued Contributor
On 9/15/2014 stevieb said:

Not a fan of Ashley, either....But I have to admit - she seems to be doing a better job! Smiley Happy