Honored Contributor

Did they change the Logo Lock lining?

I've always disliked the pink (per Sue) 'gingham' lining historically used on these bags. This time around though, the interior they just showed appeared not to be pink. Anybody know if they finally wised up on the interior color of this bag?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Did they change the Logo Lock lining?

Looks like the same pink on my TV. I don't mind the lining though.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I watched the video, it did seem like all pink/white but I think it was the lighting. Otherwise they would have mentioned the change. ?? So, did you end up getting another bag? Smiley Happy for some reason, all of those presentations make me crave more bags!!! Lol. And here goes Isaac with his bags.....Lol.
Honored Contributor

On 9/13/2014 tough_kitty said: I watched the video, it did seem like all pink/white but I think it was the lighting. Otherwise they would have mentioned the change. ?? So, did you end up getting another bag? Smiley Happy for some reason, all of those presentations make me crave more bags!!! Lol. And here goes Isaac with his bags.....Lol.

I know, I know, but Issac bags are good!

Didn't buy a Dooney all day... but DID go bag shopping last evening... Oh boy... I have to survey the damages... I'll post more on that later...

Hanging my head and doing the walk of shame...

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

But hey, we all had to know that I couldn't behave forever...

Cool

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

On 9/14/2014 stevieb said:
On 9/13/2014 tough_kitty said: I watched the video, it did seem like all pink/white but I think it was the lighting. Otherwise they would have mentioned the change. ?? So, did you end up getting another bag? Smiley Happy for some reason, all of those presentations make me crave more bags!!! Lol. And here goes Isaac with his bags.....Lol.

Didn't buy a Dooney all day... but DID go bag shopping last evening... Oh boy... I have to survey the damages... I'll post more on that later...

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Cool

hey, it's your life.... all I care about is to see the pics of those you got Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

On 9/14/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Cool

Stevie, what would I do without you. Your bag shopping make me not feel so bad about my bag shopping. I ordered the orYany Tracy bag and found a great Coach deal a Macys today. Ugh.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I may not buy a lot of bags, but it's always delightful for me to hear about the bags you ladies purchase! Icing on the cake? When you post photos! I really enjoy seeing your photos!
Respected Contributor

stevie: our economy thanks you for your help. Keep up the good work. Can''t wait to hear the details.

Super Contributor

Love the pink