Regular Contributor

SALE ALERT at VeraBradley.com

New sale going on at the Vera Bradley website ~buy 1 sale item, get another sale item at 50%. Happy shopping ladies! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: SALE ALERT at VeraBradley.com

Just placed my order. :-). Love sales! Tomorrow starts the buy one Vera Vera at regular price and get any other full price item at half off. I've called my store and they are holding the Vera Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin and the matching Tri Fold Wallet. Can't wait to get them.
New Contributor

Thank you! Just ordered the large duffle that I have been wanting.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 diamondsforme said: Just placed my order. :-). Love sales! Tomorrow starts the buy one Vera Vera at regular price and get any other full price item at half off. I've called my store and they are holding the Vera Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin and the matching Tri Fold Wallet. Can't wait to get them.

You will SO love this bag. Problem is, now I want that cobalt. Enjoy your new purchases-to-be.

Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Hi Cindy said:
On 9/10/2014 diamondsforme said: Just placed my order. :-). Love sales! Tomorrow starts the buy one Vera Vera at regular price and get any other full price item at half off. I've called my store and they are holding the Vera Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin and the matching Tri Fold Wallet. Can't wait to get them.

You will SO love this bag. Problem is, now I want that cobalt. Enjoy your new purchases-to-be.

Triple Zip Hipster in Raisin

I'm very excited to get mine tomorrow. I'm glad you love yours. I say go for the Cobalt too! :-)
Contributor

I was excited to see the post on Facebook that VB will be having buy a Vera Vera style and get another item 50% off- I too have been waiting to get the Triple Zip hipster in raisin. I'd like to get either a zip zip wristlet with it or a smartphone wristlet 2.0 - anyone have a recommendation??

I hope we love our Triple Zip hipsters ladies!!

Valued Contributor

thanks, I am so tempted but I have so many vera bags....when is enough....enough....so I have decided to not buy anything on this sale.

Trusted Contributor

I appreciate the heads up but will need to pass on this sale. I bought a few items at the recent Ebay sale, and am still paying for 2 travel items I bought at the Q. Will wait for the next sale.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow- so often the solid color microfiber items are excluded from their sales!! Love Vera Vera items.

Respected Contributor

Another sale going on this weekend. 60% off 6 colors.