Esteemed Contributor
Just received the leather version and now the NuBuck version. Wonder if I can resist this one. Love it in the navy. It's in easy pay too!! Decisions decisions.
Frequent Contributor
That ivy is beautiful!
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/6/2014 jazalboy said: That ivy is beautiful!
I have to see the ivy presented because the picture online doesn't even look like ivy. The color looks way off compared to a dooney suede ivy bag I have. I'm waiting for the presentation today to see exactly what color that green really is.
Frequent Contributor
I'll be watching also,I am already paying on 3 dooneys,I really shouldn't watchSmiley Happy!
Esteemed Contributor
On 9/6/2014 jazalboy said: I'll be watching also,I am already paying on 3 dooneys,I really shouldn't watchSmiley Happy!
I hear ya on that one. I'm not sure if I want another easy pay myself. I csn't miss the presentation on this beauty though. Hopefully, I'll remain strong.
Frequent Contributor
Me too,I will try to be strong!easy pays can become hard pays!!!Why do they tempt us with this bag!
Super Contributor
On 9/6/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
I have to see the ivy presented because the picture online doesn't even look like ivy. The color looks way off compared to a dooney suede ivy bag I have. I'm waiting for the presentation today to see exactly what color that green really is.

I have been drooling over this bag on Dooney's site. I too have the leather version in the Blue/Marine color. But I REALLY need the Ivy nubuck and now the EZ pay option is killing me! The picture on Dooney's website is much better as far as color goes, I think...although it does look like it leans more towards a Kelly green or light pine...

Frequent Contributor
On 9/6/2014 cgil said:
On 9/6/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

I have been drooling over this bag on Dooney's site. I too have the leather version in the Blue/Marine color. But I REALLY need the Ivy nubuck and now the EZ pay option is killing me! The picture on Dooney's website is much better as far as color goes, I think...although it does look like it leans more towards a Kelly green or light pine...

I saw it on the dooney site!!Love it even more!!!!
Contributor

I've been all paid up on my black Bristol Florentine for some time, so the Ivy is mine! I'm ordering before the presentation because my fingers aren't as fast on the phone as all of you!!!

cgil, I'm wondering the difference in the greens you mentioned may be the difference how the color appears on suede vs nubuck vs leather? Paula

Honored Contributor

I like Nubuck but not in this bag. I went at looked at them on the Dooney site.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval