Honored Contributor

Todays TSV travelon purse & wallet.

I think it is very pretty and my first impulse was to order one. However I could not decide on a color so I thought I'd wait til morning to choose. As I look at it this AM I have decided it is much too large for me. I don't carry all that much to need such a big bag, Stuff tends to get put in there and before you know it - it weighs a ton and is messy - and I can't deal with a messy purse. I know that now a days many ladies like to carry their tablets with them ( something I don't understand as you can do everything on your smartphone) and those tablets require a pretty large purse - esp. if you have a protective case on it.

I do think it is a phenomenal price for a purse with all that anti theft and RFID blocking technology and that it includes the purse and the wallet with that technology in them. I may still consider it for use just when travelling - I have to think it over. Also still have not landed on a color.

Respected Contributor

Re: Todays TSV travelon purse & wallet.

I'm with you. Love the light wight of travelon and organizer feature. Don't know if I'd use the wallet. Yes, it seems large to me and I also didn't see a color that called to me.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Travelon bags are very nice. They serve a purpose in my handbag wardrobe like Vera Bradley bags... a casual bag which is functional and holds everything I need, but is always lightweight to carry. The TSV is a little larger than what I need right now and none of the colors really gave me that "must have" feeling, so I'm taking a pass. From my experience with the brand I suspect that those who order the TSV will be greatly pleased with the purchase.

Honored Contributor

Large purses are everywhere in the stores this season - it seems all the purses are either very large or very small crossbodys. Neither of those appeal to me. I like my purses in the 11" to 12" range.

I do have a couple Travelon bags as purses are my addiction, and I do love the design and organization from Travelon. Also that they are lightweight.

As for the wallet - I have a wallet I love from Shariff and so would not probably use the one that comes with this purse anyway. I need more card slots than this wallet has for all the store cards,cc, gift cards and medical cards I carry. My current wallet has 12 and I still have stuff doubled up.

Honored Contributor

I'd really like one of their bags & have one on my Wish List. This one is not my style. It is too big & I don't care for the look of the outside pocket. Great deal though!

I'm thinking a purse or wallet similar to this might make a good Christmas gift for my mom. Then again, she is very picky so maybe not. lol... Maybe I'll just tell her about them.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought one Travelon bag a while back.....first off the strap was way too long...and when I tried to set it up for crossbody it would not stay in place...just kept sliding so it would dangle down to my toes....I spent more time readjusting the strap and I finally donated it...

what I should have done was return it....so I am afraid to ever buy one again....

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 circles said:

I bought one Travelon bag a while back.....first off the strap was way too long...and when I tried to set it up for crossbody it would not stay in place...just kept sliding so it would dangle down to my toes....I spent more time readjusting the strap and I finally donated it...

what I should have done was return it....so I am afraid to ever buy one again....

Ok - I have several Travelon bags and have never experienced what you describe, and I vary the length of the straps from shoulder to cross body depending on what I am doing that day. I also never understand why people do not return items when they are defective or just unacceptable to them. You just threw away that money when you could have recovered it.

Honored Contributor

On 8/29/2014 willdob3 said:

I'd really like one of their bags & have one on my Wish List. This one is not my style. It is too big & I don't care for the look of the outside pocket. Great deal though!

I'm thinking a purse or wallet similar to this might make a good Christmas gift for my mom. Then again, she is very picky so maybe not. lol... Maybe I'll just tell her about them.

It is very difficult to buy wallets or purses for someone else. Everyone wants/needs are different.

Honored Contributor

I was looking to get a new wallet and wanted one with at least 8 credit card slots. I was having a hard time finding one I liked and this bag comes with one at the price of a wallet. It is big, but I think it's perfect for a day out at a festival, where I want to carry snacks, water, an extra phone charger, sunscreen, sunglasses, etc. The fact that the bag itself is so light makes it easier to carry all those things. I think I'm going to get one, I just need to pick a color.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a Travelon bag quite a while ago on Shawn's recommendation, but sent it right back. I'm used to much higher quality in a bag and this brand just is not high quality. I get the purpose of the line, but it's just not for me.