Honored Contributor

Wow, I never realized how huge it is. 17 inches? That thing is massive. I do like the Orange color, and the Ivy. I never realized how big the coin purse is either.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

Re: About that Logo Lock bag

I think I know the bag you're speaking of, and yes it's a big bag. I think this is the one that I ordered and then returned about a year ago, it was just too big for me and I did not care for how open the top was. Even with the lock, I felt like things could fall out, it was just so big and the top opening was large also.

I love the look of the bag and I think it's gorgeous, but it was too large for me to carry everyday.

Valued Contributor

Huge is relative Smiley Happy It doesn't look huge when you carry it - that's what is great about this bag!

I need a bag which would hold all my usual items + a coffee mug + an extra pair of shoes + a binder with my paper work.....so for that purpose, Logo Lock is pretty small.... I love my Roma 2 which fits it all!

As for kiss coin - same thing...it's a good size, however, it does NOT hold my Samsung Galaxy S5. It barely held my iPhone 5 before I got rid of it.

Regular Contributor

I have been on the fence about this bag since it came out several years ago! Like the OP I love the ivy, and also the teal. A couple of times I have almost ordered during a presentation, then talked myself out of it. I actually know a woman who has this in several colors and while it is big, to me it does not look THAT big. She got her first one when it was a TSV and still carries it often, it still looks great and she is tough on handbags.

I will probably break down and get it sooner rather than later. It seems that people either love or hate this bag based on previous threads. If you get it Jax mom I hope you are one who loves it!

Honored Contributor

It isn't for me, as I guess I've made sort of clear... {#emotions_dlg.laugh} But it does come in some pretty colors and I agree, the ivy and teal are lovely!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

I really don't think of it as that big,I think big when I carry my smith bag or the samba shopper.I don't find it heavy either,I guess carrying those Florentine makes everything else feel light!
Honored Contributor

Even my full sized Flo satchel isn't as long though lol.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I don't honestly think it's that big either... As for weight, I have no idea...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I have this bag in multiple colors and I love it!

I travel a lot with my job, and I can stuff a LOT of things in there.

I don't think it's too big and it's comfortable for me to carry.

I think all of the colors are beautiful, but my favorite color is the black.

The bag just looks so sophisticated in black.

Valued Contributor

Love love this bag!!! It is big, but not as big as you think when you carry it. Everything remains in its place and you have plenty of room to get something without searching. I have this in croco and saddle tan. Next comes navy.