Valued Contributor

I have wanted a bag in this color for a long time. I finally caved and ordered this one. Now I'm wondering if it will be OK to use in the Fall. Judging by the photo it seems to be a darker more saturated color so I'm hoping it will be usable year round. What do my fellow handbag addicts think? (It will also be interesting to see if I actually get a new bag or someone's return. I am keeping my fingers crossed.)

Dooney & Bourke Toledo Leather Medium Mail Satchel

Trusted Contributor
That is a great color and pretty bag! I live in south Texas so I would use that color year round especially with the brown trim.
Honored Contributor
I have a similar Dooney in that color and absolutely would wear it year around. I might hesitate to use a pale aqua, which seems more suited to spring and summer. but this turquoise is deeply saturated. It's a year-round color.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Beautiful Handbag - Gorgeous Colour - love the Dark Brown Trim! For me - this would be a Four Season Handbag - looks great with Chocolate Browns, Beige/Taupes, Winter Whites, Hunter/Dark Greens, Navy, Mustard/Golden Yellows - even Reds (love Turquoise with Red)/Aubergines.

Also - all the 'Southwest' Colours are perfect for this Handbag.

Hope you receive a 'new' Handbag!

Respected Contributor
<q style="font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; text-decoration: inherit; quotes: '', ''; display: inline-block; position: relative; padding: 0px; margin: 0px;"> ralph-lauren-fall-2014-southwestern-inspired-fashion</q>
Valued Contributor

I love this color and would use it for fall, winter and spring. I tend to go to off white, beige or white in the summer but that is just me.

Why do you think you would get a returned bag? I have been shopping with QVC since it was CVN and I don't think I have ever gotten a return.....

Anyway, I am a bit jealous of you carrying this great bag. Enjoy

Respected Contributor

Sorry about the photos - the site won't let me Edit!

Valued Contributor
On 8/25/2014 LexPex said:

I love this color and would use it for fall, winter and spring. I tend to go to off white, beige or white in the summer but that is just me.

Why do you think you would get a returned bag? I have been shopping with QVC since it was CVN and I don't think I have ever gotten a return.....

Sometimes they ship returned bags. I got one of the DB bags which was not stuffed with paper, so clearly a return. Didn't matter since I ended up returning it for other reasons, but if you pay full price for a brand new bag, you want what you paid for, that is A BRAND NEW BAG!
Valued Contributor

Thanks everybody. I can't see the last three posts because they are covered by the photo. Weird.

Anything in turquoise, aqua, teal, etc. just screams my name. I am also seriously thinking about this one to save for next Spring. I am hopeless. This color is DDG.

Dooney & Bourke Pebble Leather Domed Satchel w/Accessories

Valued Contributor
On 8/25/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 8/25/2014 LexPex said:

Sometimes they ship returned bags. I got one of the DB bags which was not stuffed with paper, so clearly a return. Didn't matter since I ended up returning it for other reasons, but if you pay full price for a brand new bag, you want what you paid for, that is A BRAND NEW BAG!

I have received bags that were obviously someones returns several times. I keep them if they are absolutely in perfect condition. I have returned a couple because they obviously had been used. Not gonna pay full price for something someone else has used and returned! If this one appears used it will go right back. (You listening, Q?)