Esteemed Contributor

Haven't received the tsv bag but......

It's going back once I receive it. Had to get that Buckley bag in the marine. Talk about unusual looking. That bag is gorgeous. Should have held off on ordering the TSV bag. The Buckley bag has it all over that one.
Super Contributor

Re: Haven't received the tsv bag but......

I just caved and ordered it in the Marine too!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

Isn't that bag gorgeous!! I just happened to change the channel and saw it. It was love at first sight, lol. Enjoy your new bag. I love the style of it. It doesn't scream bucket bag which is what drew me to it.
Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

Isn't that bag gorgeous!! I just happened to change the channel and saw it. It was love at first sight, lol. Enjoy your new bag. I love the style of it. It doesn't scream bucket bag which is what drew me to it.

I agree 100 percent. I saw it a week or so ago (I think on the Dooney site) and new it was coming. I thought I could resist until they showed the Marine...

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:
On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

I agree 100 percent. I saw it a week or so ago (I think on the Dooney site) and new it was coming. I thought I could resist until they showed the Marine...

This was the first I've heard of this bag. When I saw it my jaw dropped, lol. I love the ivy color, but the marine will go with just about everything. That bag is so gorgeous, and the hardware is fabulous on it. It just wreaks style. It's so classy looking. I hate to return the TSV bag after I get it, but I love this one better.
Super Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:
On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

This was the first I've heard of this bag. When I saw it my jaw dropped, lol. I love the ivy color, but the marine will go with just about everything. That bag is so gorgeous, and the hardware is fabulous on it. It just wreaks style. It's so classy looking. I hate to return the TSV bag after I get it, but I love this one better.

That is too funny. I usually gravitate towards the green but when I saw them both the Marine was sooo much better!

Trusted Contributor

That is a gorgeous bag! I saw it too. It seeems like the perfect size and the marine is just beautiful!
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:
On 8/24/2014 cgil said:
On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

That is too funny. I usually gravitate towards the green but when I saw them both the Marine was sooo much better!

I ordered the upcoming tsv bag in the ivy, but I already have two dooney ivy bags, so I had to go with the marine in this one. I have the Chelsea bag in the marine blue and that bag is so pretty because it has the orangy tan handles. I'm so excited about this buckley bag it's not even funny. It's been a while since I've even purchased a dooney, because I really don't need it, but this one is a must have for my collection. It's a bag style I just don't have right now. Our bags are just too beautiful. Please post a review Cgil after you receive it. I know you're going to love this one. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I will definitely write a review. I too have other Dooney's in the Ivy. I stopped counting all my Dooney's at 80 but just listed 10 for sale on Ebay so I used that to rationalize purchasing the Buckley!

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/24/2014 cgil said:

I will definitely write a review. I too have other Dooney's in the Ivy. I stopped counting all my Dooney's at 80 but just listed 10 for sale on Ebay so I used that to rationalize purchasing the Buckley!

Wow! I thought I had a lot. I donated a lot of mine to Goodwill and sold some to a girlfriend of mine for only 50 dollars a bag!! I'm running out of room to store all these bags. I know when I retire fully in about a year, there will be no more expensive bag buying for me. May as well live it up now while I still can, lol. I do have a bag sort of like the upcoming tsv so it will be easy for me to send it back.