Regular Contributor

I am somewhat new to VB and I'm looking for a tote bag..there are so many styles to choose from. Any universal favorites? Just point me in the right direction!

TIA

Valued Contributor

I love the "vera" tote, it is larger but not too large, you can carry it over your shoulder with a winter coat on and it is PERFECT to me. I have several "vera" totes.

Regular Contributor

Thank you sunshine..the Vera tote is my favorite, so far.

Super Contributor

I really like the Tablet Tote. It has a zipper on top so I feel that my items are secure.

Regular Contributor

OK deer..I will check it out...meanwhile, does anyone have the "backpack tote"..looks like an interesting concept. TIA

Super Contributor

I don't believe it's available on QVC, but you should check out the Laptop Carryall on VB's website. It's a roomy 3 compartment tote (all zippered), available in many prints. I've got my eye on it because it would be the perfect work tote. 1 section for files, paperwork, etc; 1 for personal items - wallet, on-the-go makeup bag, etc. The last section would obviously hold your laptop or tablet. But if you don't travel with either of those, you could just use that compartment for even more "stuff", lol!

Frequent Contributor

Miller Bag

Esteemed Contributor

I lug all my heavy library books around in this buckle tote. Very sturdy.

• Adjustable shoulder straps with buckles, north-south design, faux leather trim, buckle detail, recessed zip-top closure, front slip pocket, metal feet on bottom panel

Vera Bradley Signature Print Buckle Handle Tote with Trim Detail - A235528

Contributor

The ""Vera""!!!

Super Contributor
Another vote for the ""Vera"" tote...I also like the Two Way Tote as well...although its significantly smaller....