Esteemed Contributor

Brighton Bags: what do you think?

I have a Brighton store near me for the first time ever (Roseville, Ca). I admire them and they are very nice and lightweight and get positive reviews. However, so pricey. Never purchased one; just their necklaces, which I love.

I just got an e-mail from the company about this new line up for Fall. Woweee zowee. They have a Papa Bear, Mommie Bear, and Baby Bear size.

Do they hold up over time?

Thanks as ever. Yep, I'm the one that so No More Bags for me.

Fashionista City Block Lanka ToteFashionista City Block Ali ToteFashionista City Block Miss V Mini Flap Bag

Honored Contributor

Re: Brighton Bags: what do you think?

I have a beautiful Brighton bag I got 6 or 7 years ago. After using it one season the section where the strap is sewn to the bag came loose making the bag unusable. I've intended to take it to my local shoe repair shop but haven't gotten around to it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I love my Brighton bags. I think once you buy one, and you see how nice they are, you want another one! And if you ever have a problem with them, take them back to the store and they will fix it. For the price I think they are a nice quality bag. I love the hardware.

Honored Contributor

Did this store have a grand opening not to long ago? My sister-in-law and her friend went to a new store and thought the bags were so pretty.

New Contributor

I have several Brighton bags and love them all. When you register your bag by sending in the registration card, Brighton sends you a lovely thank you card and a small leather coin pouch! What company does that?! They are pricey, but there are a few outlet stores. I like the outlet in Williamsburg, VA. They hold up very well.....and you don't see them everywhere. QVC used to sell Brighton. I wish they'd bring them back!!!

Honored Contributor

They're quite nice. I've visited their store and other stores that carry the brand, and the bags seem lovely. None of them, though, has wowed me enough to make me want to buy. I too remember when QVC used to sell this brand, one of many that appears to have been kicked to the curb. Too bad, I'd like to see them back too.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks guys ! The reviews online are always new purchases and the love affair is going strong. It is later, after the honeymoon, that matters. When the line was on QVC, I bought a rolling suitcase on EZ pay and I love that thing. It is so pretty that I only put it in the car for trips. That has held up well. I love the heart necklaces too; they never tarnish.

The store has been here at least since April 2013 when I moved to Roseville.

Have a good rest of your week-end.

Trusted Contributor

I love Brighton bags and have bought them for years. Their quality is exceptional and they stand behind what they sell. If you register your bag,they will recondition it once a year for free. Never used the service because my bags never needed it. They also send a thank you gift for purchasing,a small coin purse in their signature combination of black/brown leather. I like them better than any of my other bags...Coach,Dooney,LV,and more. Just my opinion.
Super Contributor

I was at there store yesterday at King of Prussia, and they are having a trade in bag sale till today. I don't have any of there bags but,I did buy a necklace yesterday! It is a white and black bird and you can turn it around and wear it on the sliver side . Just love it! Do miss them on the Q!