Super Contributor

I just received my new Triple Zip Hipster, and I really like it. It's slightly larger than my other Vera Hipsters, which is great....but it's the new configuration of the zip pockets that I think will be so welcome. I have a full size iPad that has a leather cover, and it fits inside the bag, in addition to a large leather wallet, brush, and make up. I have an address book, , check book, kleenex, scarf, keys and my iPhone in the outer zip compartments and the bag is NOT crammed full...even with all of these items. I love my leather bags, and I have a lot of them, but my Vera Bradley bags are great when I'm going to be carrying them on my shoulders for any length of time. I ordered mine in the African Violet, and it's a winner print! Would love to have this bag in black microfiber....hope that Vera Bradley uses this style, when it makes additions to their solid line.

Super Contributor

Wow, that bag holds a lot! Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

I just ordered my 2nd triple zip hipster from the Q! This is a great bag. I have been a LONG time original hipster user, I really never thought there could be a better bag, but the new one is even more wonderful!

Occasional Contributor

Glad you enjoy yours. I ordered the African Violet on waitlist, hope it comes in soon! Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor
The triple zip hipster will be available in the solid microfiber fabric on August 28th. It comes in black, cobalt, and raisin. I'm getting the raisin! It's already up on the VB website if you want to see what it looks like.
Super Contributor

enjoy .looks good

Esteemed Contributor

Wow...lots of new coming 8/28. I also have my eye on the raisin hipster and this cutie (Moon Blooms). I am partial to the solid microfiber and dark background prints.

Contributor

Thank you for your review! You have convinced me to order the Triple Zip Hipster- will get the raisin microfiber when it is released. I love the mailbag. I have tried the regular hipster in the past and I find that I just need either more pockets or a little bit more room. I don't really carry that much- anniversary wristlet, VB manicure set, small pocket calendar, a lip gloss and a few feminine products. My biggest purse "hog" is my Oakley Vault sunglass case - it's about the size of Vera Bradley's large sunglass case.

I'm loving the microfiber right now. I don't know if I'm burned out on the patterns or what....... I'm starting to feel like how many patterned purses can I own?

Esteemed Contributor
I recently received this handbag in pink swirls...it was my 1st Vera Bradley!! I really love it! It's the perfect size. Easily holds my iPad.
Regular Contributor
Hi Cindy, those are the two I'm ordering! I can't wait!