Respected Contributor

Ok, I ordered this one when I thought I would not be able to get Ruby in the blush. Well, it was on waitlist and I didn't think a thing about it again. It showed up yesterday. I ended up getting my Ruby but I had to open the box and look at Sydney and she is beautiful.

I don't need another bag but I had her packed up to go back yesterday to ship out today and I opened the box back up to take another look. I am not sure that I can part with the bag.

Help......

Signed,

Bag Lady (Deb)

Esteemed Contributor

I am no help!! I just keep obsessing about that new Leslie. And I just got a new Kate Spade at Nordie's Rack. And a new black Perlina at the Nordie's sale that is ""in the mail"".

I never used to be so crazy about handbags. Just dragged the same old bag around for months. I think they are becoming a new version of art.

Honored Contributor

Uh huh... and how would you like your help... Convincing you to keep it, or convincing you to send it back...

Wink {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The challenge is in not ordering them. When we don't order them, we don't have these conflicts about what to do...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So how many blush bags does this now make, Deb...?

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Hi Cindy said:

I am no help!! I just keep obsessing about that new Leslie. And I just got a new Kate Spade at Nordie's Rack. And a new black Perlina at the Nordie's sale that is "in the mail".

I never used to be so crazy about handbags. Just dragged the same old bag around for months. I think they are becoming a new version of art. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

orYANY Leslie Pebble Leather Triple Zip Satchel

I can't help you, that bag is beautiful. OMG, I just need to not look. I have already tossed the box the new bag came in, so I guess it's mine Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor
On 7/23/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

I am no help!! I just keep obsessing about that new Leslie. And I just got a new Kate Spade at Nordie's Rack. And a new black Perlina at the Nordie's sale that is "in the mail".

I never used to be so crazy about handbags. Just dragged the same old bag around for months. I think they are becoming a new version of art. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I can't help you, that bag is beautiful. OMG, I just need to not look. I have already tossed the box the new bag came in, so I guess it's mine Smiley Happy

Deb

Now WHY ever would you do a thing like that? I can see there's a method to your madness...

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Handbags (some, at least) are beautiful art works. I agree. I never noticed this before the last few years. Truly, some of them are gorgeous and I'm not partial to any single brand. I buy too many, but I do justify my purchases by saying at least it is something that I do use. Even if only for a short period of time, I use each and every one.

Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 stevieb said:

Uh huh... and how would you like your help... Convincing you to keep it, or convincing you to send it back...

Wink {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The challenge is in not ordering them. When we don't order them, we don't have these conflicts about what to do...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So how many blush bags does this now make, Deb...?

{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Fess up time, 3, I have 3. I love pink....darn, should have never ordered the last one but it has made it to my house from my office. It's mine.

Deb

Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 stevieb said:
On 7/23/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:

Deb

Now WHY ever would you do a thing like that? I can see there's a method to your madness...

{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Smile

Madness....appropriate word Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I'm confused, why is the picture of Leslie posted in the thread about Sydney?? Lol.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/23/2014 tough_kitty said:

I'm confused, why is the picture of Leslie posted in the thread about Sydney?? Lol.

Because I confessed to obssessing about and loving Oryany (i.e. the Leslie) in general and could not help with rationalizing her sending the Sydney back. {#emotions_dlg.blush}