Frequent Contributor

If you are familiar with Parazul bags, there is a great summer deal!

There is a choice of three colors (grey, turquoise, coral) and in the set it includes:

Tote (retails for $119)

Straw Hat (retails for $55)

Wristlet (retails for $75)

Travel organizer (retails for $85)

Handbag charm (retails for $35)

Scarf (retails for $45)

Sale price for all of the above: $60! I have several Parazul (found them while on a cruise) bags and love them!

/></a><a rel=/></a></p> <p><a rel=/></a></p>

Regular Contributor

Re: If you are familiar with Parazul bags, there is a great summer deal!

Oh no! I have reaaallyyy been wanting one of these bags and we are cruising next month! I may have to jump on this deal. Do you have one of their totes? How well made are they and how do they hold up?

Frequent Contributor

I haven't tried this new line of bags from Parazul, but for the price, this is a great "try me" opportunity!

I have the original bags in several styles and love them!

Regular Contributor

I was specifically eyeing the pearl tote for our cruise and future vacations. I typically carry a very inexpensive tote when we are away just in case it gets damaged or stolen
(afraid to carry my regular handbags) but I really liked the pearl tote with the blue lining so I may have to go for it! Thank you for the post!

Frequent Contributor

Just got my Parazul package. It was a lot better than I even thought.

The bag itself is a nice size and there is a pattern/texture on the gray pearl. It is a nice wipe-off type texture, so if it gets anything on I, it can be wiped off. The texture is a raised bar type of texture. It is nice looking.

The charm was a peace sign which easily clips onto the front of the bag (there is a special clip for it)

The "wristlet" is actually a full size wallet. There is a wristlet strap that is detachable.

The floppy hat is cute...nice wide brim.

The package came with THREE scarves. The white one (which you can put on the hat), a hot pink full sized one that has a print on it, and a slim scarf that you can put around the handles of the bag.

The travel organizer has a lot of room to be a lot of different things...wallet, planner, etc.

Everything was packaged beautifully. The tote came in a pretty turquoise dust cover, the scarves came in pretty turquoise boxes, the charm and slim scarf came in a thin turquoise envelope. I am so pleased for $60. I may have to buy another set as a gift for my sister in law.