Honored Contributor

Does anyone have one? How is the quality?

I got a great tablecloth through Vermont Country Stores - great print and great fabric too - and like the look of her duffle bags...

Honored Contributor

Another bag - in a different print...

Trusted Contributor

Hi terrier3 ~ I don't own one of her bags but have lots (& I mean LOTS) of her clothing and have to say it is all wonderful! The material she uses seems to be of very good quality and I have been happy with every item I've purchased from them. If the need should ever arise to contact their customer service they are among the nicest ladies I have spoke with. I had some questions about sizing when I first starting purchasing from them and they were very helpful. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you decide to purchase this bag. (It's beautiful, by the way). Please post back and let us know if you decide to get it.

Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Julie928 said:

Hi terrier3 ~ I don't own one of her bags but have lots (& I mean LOTS) of her clothing and have to say it is all wonderful! The material she uses seems to be of very good quality and I have been happy with every item I've purchased from them. If the need should ever arise to contact their customer service they are among the nicest ladies I have spoke with. I had some questions about sizing when I first starting purchasing from them and they were very helpful. I don't think you'll be disappointed if you decide to purchase this bag. (It's beautiful, by the way). Please post back and let us know if you decide to get it.

I was wondering about the clothes too...

I got a lot of compliments on the tablecloth and napkins. I had a party for people from work and they all loved it.

It seems they have a LOT of color and intricate prints...I like the depth the colors bring to the product.

Trusted Contributor

Oh, her tablecloths & napkins are beautiful! I ordered a barn jacket (can't remember the name of the print but it is a mustard yellow color with branches & birds on it). I believe she has napkins and tea towels to match as well. One thing about her clothes is they do tend to run a bit on the larger side. Many of her dresses have ties attached to the waistline so that helps if it seems to be a little big. I think they might be having a sale going on now as well...

Respected Contributor

April Cornell is known for quality.

Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 Luvmycats said:

April Cornell is known for quality.

That's good to know. I want to get a lightweight duffel bag to bring as an extra bag on trips, but I wondered if the quality was similar to Vera bags.

I like the April Cornell prints better and the quality factor was holding me back.