Super Contributor
I received this new Brahmin bag yesterday and am totally in love with it. It's the Duxbury in Black Nepal Leather. The leather is so luxurious. There isn't a thing I don't love about this bag. This is my 4th Brahmin bag since February. They are amazing and their quality is top notch. I will post the link in an additional post as I'm on my iPad and it will run together!
Super Contributor
Ugh. Not sure if that works - sorry!
Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new handbag.

Honored Contributor

the link works fine. that is a beautiful, chic bag!

I have never ordered one of their bags before. The colors are beautiful. The patterns in the leather are really unique.

Similar in weight to a Dooney, I presume? Seem more like structured bags as compared to BMak, Oryanny etc.

Do you always order direct from Brahmin or have you found somewhere that sells for less?

We do not have a Nordstrom's anywhere near us, Macy's carries them online but nothing in our stores.

Valued Contributor

Brahmin is my favorite brand. THey are very well made and last forever! Im going to buy a new one this year.

Beckyblu

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 RespectLife said:

the link works fine. that is a beautiful, chic bag!

I have never ordered one of their bags before. The colors are beautiful. The patterns in the leather are really unique.

Similar in weight to a Dooney, I presume? Seem more like structured bags as compared to BMak, Oryanny etc.

Do you always order direct from Brahmin or have you found somewhere that sells for less?

We do not have a Nordstrom's anywhere near us, Macy's carries them online but nothing in our stores.

I've ordered 3 of my 4 directly from Brahmin. They offer free shipping and I always get my bag within 3 days. I did find one at Macys, in the store, for $150.00 off. It was the Anna style in Pecan that I have had my eye on. I was so pleased to find it on clearance. I actually find the weight to be less than Dooneys. I'm finding this line to be top notch in all aspects. I'm sure you would be so pleased with one too!
Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 beckyblu said:

Brahmin is my favorite brand. THey are very well made and last forever! Im going to buy a new one this year.

Beckyblu

OHHH please post when you purchase your new Brahmin. I'm loving so many of them......I must stay off their website. Lol.
Trusted Contributor

I LOVE Brahmin bags! They are my favorite bags--well made, beautiful colors and leather and NOT heavy. I buy them at Macys and L & T when they have sales. Coupons usually work in the store also (but NOT on line) so I have done REALLY well during One Day Sales and other sale days. If I get tired of one, I am always able to sell it on the bay for a great price.

Respected Contributor

There were a few styles in the Nordstrom sale that is going on now. I don't know when the sale goes public, it was early access for charge customers starting July 10.

As for the weight of the Brahmin handbags, it varies, depending upon the style. The totes and hobos seem light, but the satchels can be very heavy.