Trusted Contributor

For all the fans of KVZ, she has a show on Shop HQ. And, for all those who dislike the Schtick of the Hosts, well, I just heard from one of their hosts, that all of her customers in Palm Beach love, love, love the Kathy bags. At 44.00 and change. So, it appears that PT Barnum had it down pat.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Kathy Bag on Shop HQ

It looks like nobody loves those bags any more. 99% of the line is on clearance and they haven't been at that network very long. How can people be so fickle?

Honored Contributor

The ones on clearance look like they're mostly in seasonal colors or prints. A lot of metallic pastels, embellishment, and brights. It looks to me like fickle people are her bread and butter, because I can't imagine someone bought this thinking it would be good for years to come.

37 - Kathy Van Zeeland Double Handle Embellished Crown Design Shopper Handbag

Trusted Contributor

My Mom loved her Kathy bags. When she was, unfortunately, placed in assisted care, it fell to us to clean out her closet. I can't tell you haw many of her bags my Mom had. She loved them. But, all the Tchotchkes added a ton of weight.

Honored Contributor

I don't understand why her style never really "evolved."

It was the same old, same old with no growth.

Of course, she and DH are mega-millionaires, so who am I to judge?

Super Contributor

Granddaughter just saw them at Walmart, on line there are no pictures yet, but bags are $34.97.

Respected Contributor

I highly DOUBT that women living in Palm Beach are carrying KVZ bags!

Her bags look like they belong at Walmart!

Honored Contributor

Yea, I bet they're carrying them up and down Madison Avenue and in Beverly Hills too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...