Super Contributor
I got the Blush today. Everyone who described the color as ballet slipper pink was right. It is really lovely. There is a very slight aroma, already almost gone. it doesn't need conditioning, but I obsessively did it anyway. I did want to condition the back of,the tassels, since they are not,finished. Niw I have a problem. From being anti GILI intending to keep maybe 1, I am liking all of,them, in this order. 1. Blush 2. lizard 3. Black 4. natural ostrich. I sent back the icy metallic, which I liked also, because I have a winter white/gold Aimee which I like better and I can't justify both. I will have to ask my daughter's help...she understands my purse addiction. She hates pink and loves black, so I have an idea where this will go. BUT I have a couple of beautiful black bags and no exotics. Wow the lizard is pretty. Sigh. Maybe I'll keep them all. Switching out bags is easy for me. I don't use an organizer, but I have little bags and a wallet. and I was thinking of sending them all back and getting a Gucci at nearly a grand, so I'm still ahead of the game.
Honored Contributor
It's such a personal decision, but glad you have great options. As much as I like the black , I already have many black handbags. So I made the decision to buy two that are unique to my wardrobe-blush and cream snake. I also like the ostrich and lizard options, but decided to just buy two-my top 2 picks. My suggestion to you is 1) think about your wardrobe. Replace? Expand? Seasonal? 2) what do you like on an emotional level, and will enjoy 3) financial-if you have the budget to keep all, then do so! I'm happy with mine. Very versatile. Fits my lifestyle, wardrobe, and budget. You can also take a photo with each handbag, and ask your family/friends for feedback. Good luck with your final decision and let us know!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
Great ideas....I am pretty sure I'll send back the black. It is beautiful but like you Imhave a few other gorgeous black bags...and the chemical smell is still there. It triggers my asthma a bit. I'd just keep the lizard and blush but the natural ostrich is so lovely since I conditioned it...all the little flaws like mismatched dots and dry leather went away, it looks very expensive now. I might could justify 3 .
On 7/2/2014 Chi-town girl said: It's such a personal decision, but glad you have great options. As much as I like the black , I already have many black handbags. So I made the decision to buy two that are unique to my wardrobe-blush and cream snake. I also like the ostrich and lizard options, but decided to just buy two-my top 2 picks. My suggestion to you is 1) think about your wardrobe. Replace? Expand? Seasonal? 2) what do you like on an emotional level, and will enjoy 3) financial-if you have the budget to keep all, then do so! I'm happy with mine. Very versatile. Fits my lifestyle, wardrobe, and budget. You can also take a photo with each handbag, and ask your family/friends for feedback. Good luck with your final decision and let us know!
Super Contributor

Nikalette, I have the blush, black, espresso llizard and the snake. Today my fave is the snake. I don't even like snake bags, but this one is divine. I am still surprised at how much I love these Roma bags. Personally, I would keep them all. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor
Ihad to send back the blush and the black. I aired them out and conditioned them, in case there was some bug spray or preservative on them. There was a slight improvement, and the blush wasn't as bad as the black, but the chemical smell lingered, I couldn't output them in my room with. Y other no bags because the aromas irritated ny asthma. It is strange that the ostrich and lizard don't have the aroma, but the ostrich was defective. I was able to make it look really nice, but I guess I shouldn't have to work on bags that long, my fpdaughter hates them both, and one of my rules is she has to like a bag, since she'll be inheriting the . I expect bags to last pretty much forever. None of my bags has ever worn out or been trashed, but I take care of the . Can't say the same for my daughter, just told her she shoulduse a different bag for,the dog walks than her black tied died Halley...she loads them up,so,much with dog stuff. Still it is up,to,her. WHY DOES MY I PAD MAKE COMMAS BETWEEN SO MANY WORDS?!
Valued Contributor

It's a $180 bag...it will NOT last forever!

I have my blush and black Roma 2's....didn't treat them with any chemicals, have no smell, no problems!

Respected Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Chi-town girl said: It's such a personal decision, but glad you have great options. As much as I like the black , I already have many black handbags. So I made the decision to buy two that are unique to my wardrobe-blush and cream snake. I also like the ostrich and lizard options, but https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/orders/trackorder?trackid=1Z05W3A8YW26143762&orderID=1130762649&pfid=3... to just buy two-my top 2 picks. My suggestion to you is 1) think about your wardrobe. Replace? Expand? Seasonal? 2) what do you like on an emotional level, and will enjoy 3) financial-if you have the budget to keep all, then do so! I'm happy with mine. Very versatile. Fits my lifestyle, wardrobe, and budget. You can also take a photo with each handbag, and ask your family/friends for feedback. Good luck with your final decision and let us know!
Chi town, I have the snake and I adore it! Do you like the blush as much as the snake? I am thinking of ordering the blush too. I just love this bag!
Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 LisaB said:
On 7/2/2014 Chi-town girl said: It's such a personal decision, but glad you have great options. As much as I like the black , I already have many black handbags. So I made the decision to buy two that are unique to my wardrobe-blush and cream snake. I also like the ostrich and lizard options, but https://www.hsn.com/myaccount/orders/trackorder?trackid=1Z05W3A8YW26143762&orderID=1130762649&pfid=3... to just buy two-my top 2 picks. My suggestion to you is 1) think about your wardrobe. Replace? Expand? Seasonal? 2) what do you like on an emotional level, and will enjoy 3) financial-if you have the budget to keep all, then do so! I'm happy with mine. Very versatile. Fits my lifestyle, wardrobe, and budget. You can also take a photo with each handbag, and ask your family/friends for feedback. Good luck with your final decision and let us know!
Chi town, I have the snake and I adore it! Do you like the blush as much as the snake? I am thinking of ordering the blush too. I just love this bag!
LisaB-I love them both!!! Since gray is the trending color for fall, both of these handbags will be very complimentary. I'm using them now, alternating depending on my outfits and mood, and am equally pleased they will be great for fall/winter. The blush is such a beautiful tone.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
Chi town, thanks for such a quick response. I am going to order the blush. It looks amazing and I am over the moon for the snake.
Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 LisaB said: Chi town, thanks for such a quick response. I am going to order the blush. It looks amazing and I am over the moon for the snake.
Let us know your thoughts once you receive it.