Super Contributor

For those interested, the orYANY Jasmine hobo is available “As Is.” I have two of these bags (Black & Bone) and they are FABULOUS! I find them stylish, comfortable and functional.

Just got the Purple....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

orYANY Leather Jasmine Multi-Zipper Hobo Bag

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the heads-up! Am controlling myself as it is a bag that I is on the wish list but just purchased a different purse last week.

Will try to be good.

Contributor

I LOVE almost all the OrYanys. I have an ""OrYany"" fetish … haha. My favorite hobo of all is the original Heather hobo from back in 2010/11. I love the one you showed too. They are soooo good.

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 ChicagoHeather said:

Thank you for the heads-up! Am controlling myself as it is a bag that I is on the wish list but just purchased a different purse last week.

Will try to be good.

{#emotions_dlg.bored}

ChicagoHealther - You are very welcome! I would send some "will power" your way; however, I seem to have momentarily misplaced mine... Wink

Super Contributor
On 4/21/2014 kelly11 said:

I LOVE almost all the OrYanys. I have an "OrYany" fetish … haha. My favorite hobo of all is the original Heather hobo from back in 2010/11. I love the one you showed too. They are soooo good.

Kelly11 - I agree. I have several orYANYs and LOVE them all (Victoria/Clay Multi, Jasmine/ Black & Bone and Candice/Mushroom). I also LOVE my Dooneys. BUT, what I LOVE best is getting them at GREAT prices...never retail.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
I got the ORyany Cassie Hobo which looks a lot like this one in red, brand new with tags and the dust bag, on EBay for $150. No tax, free delivery. Sells for $349 on the Q plus $30 I. Tax and about $11 shipping. I only buy bags I am sure I like though...
On 4/21/2014 rdiazMiami said:
On 4/21/2014 kelly11 said:

I LOVE almost all the OrYanys. I have an "OrYany" fetish … haha. My favorite hobo of all is the original Heather hobo from back in 2010/11. I love the one you showed too. They are soooo good.

Kelly11 - I agree. I have several orYANYs and LOVE them all (Victoria/Clay Multi, Jasmine/ Black & Bone and Candice/Mushroom). I also LOVE my Dooneys. BUT, what I LOVE best is getting them at GREAT prices...never retail.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}