Esteemed Contributor

I'm Looking for a New Vera Wallet....any Suggestions?

I've had this beautiful bright red patent leather wallet for several years but as much as I love it, I'm tired of it but it just won't wear out! I want to switch to a lighter-weight Vera wallet, but can't decide which one to get.

Do you use a Vera wallet, and if so, which style do you prefer? I need a lot of room, plus a zipper compartment.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Looking for a New Vera Wallet....any Suggestions?

I just bought one in the Clementine pattern to match a handbag from QVC. It does have a zip around with a turn key lock. I like it a lot, because it has room for anything you could want in a wallet including a back zipper. I bought mine from a store, because I wanted the quilted fabric and some are now pvc plastic. I saw one, and not a go for me.
Honored Contributor

For the past few months, I've been one of the discontinued styles, but still available on their website and I love it. So much so, that I bought another one. If you go to their site and search, "kiss", it will come up. It's the clutch wallet. It doesn't show multiple pictures, but when you open it, it's two different sections, places for bills, zipped section for change, etc. and lots of open space and lots of card slots. I love this wallet.

They have a new version of this wallet and it will come up with you search "kiss" also, but there's an extra step to get in the wallet and I didn't care for that.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

I use the turn lock wallet. It has a zippered compartment and plenty of slots for all kinds of cards. I have several in different patterns.
Honored Contributor

I use the zip-around. It's a very slim profile, which works for me. I don't carry change, so it stays fairly clean and it's light-weight, but well made. It will endure. All of the inserts are filled by my cards, etc. and there are a lot of slips for extra checks and such. The front zipper is handy for my glass nail file and a magnifier.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

I own the turn lock wallet and the zip around.

The turn lock has lots of pockets, zippers, etc but is larger and doesn't fit in some of my smaller crossbodies.

The zip around also has pockets and zippers - a big plus is you can put your cell phone inside and it still zips around it - so it doubles as a wristlet!

Trusted Contributor

I use the accordian wallet. People have asked about it. It has a side zip for coins. It is very slim. I dont carry VB bags but love this style wallet. I own a few VB bags for travel, but carry leather.
Esteemed Contributor

Now I'm TOTALLY confused! They all sound great, so I'll be taking a ride over the Vera store this week and check them all out.

Thanks so much for your input {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

As with another poster, I had a wallet that wouldn't die: a Nine West that I still love and carried in my various handbags for over 12 years. It still looks brand new.

However, I wanted to go to a lightweight wallet, but hadn't given it much thought until we were in Vegas last year and a Vera store s-cked me in. I found a wonderful dark navy background with turq/lavender/apple green flowers on it wallet and love it (the interior has the same colors in a contemporary cobblestone print).

I'm sure you'll catch a find, once you visit the store. Have fun!

Honored Contributor

I'm really enjoying using my zippered one. I love the color of the Euro one, but....it's short where I like longer. Longer, to fit the hand. But I love the color of my Euro one. Check out length. Also, the zippered one (safety) has plenty of area for cards.