Super Contributor

Did you catch that little beauty tonight with the ant and the duck in the pattern? Madras isn't my thing, but it was adorable. They sold out 1200 in about 20 minutes! Whew...{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
I did see it. So cute, I bought it. I have two Janine and love the style. I also prefer the cotton coated. It is still available at the oto price even though Lisa said it sold out.
Super Contributor

I didn't care for it at all. The fabric was so busy even the D&B logo plate got lost among all the plaid. When they pointed out the ants on the fabric I liked it even less!

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with you Quiltlady. I didn't care for it either and OTO or not, thought it was pricey for a 'novelty' bag. Then again, I'm already tired of all the spring and summer florals, cupcakes and otherwise too 'cute' bags, but then that's just how I roll...

I was hoping for an OTO in the show, but this was SO not it...

If you love it though, enjoy it! Our different choices are part of what makes shopping fun.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
I adore the whimsical dooney handbags in cotton coated. I have a few and enjoy them. They make life a joy for me. I agree we all have different likes, and that makes us all happy. I do want one of the beautiful violet handbags, but have not found the right one yet. Everyone enjoy what you like, and I will do the same.
Honored Contributor

I too like the coated cotton... love some of the solids, the plaids and even some of the 'signature' patterns, just not a fan of some of the others. I think the florals are almost all very pretty, but don't necessarily want to own one, likewise some of the others. I have to admit, I would like the baseball bag, though I'll probably pass it up.

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I thought it was cute, but when Ashley pointed out the ants, I almost got sick. I have an insect phobia.