Super Contributor

What VB handbag to you carry around the most?

Is there a particular handbag by VB that you seem to carry most of the time? Lately I've been carrying my Little Mandy in Folkloric everywhere.

Super Contributor

Re: What VB handbag to you carry around the most?

I try to vary my bags so that I can make use of them. Right now my favorites are the Mandy bag, the Mailbag &n the Cargo sling bag. They are so much fun and so lightweight!!!

Occasional Contributor

Mini hipster in pink elephant
Super Contributor

I'm almost always carrying either a hipster or a reversible tote (now discontinued).

I own 3 hipsters and 2 reversible totes.

Super Contributor

Carry-all Crossbody in black and Vera in Canteberry Cobalt.

Esteemed Contributor

Today I switched from my Villager in Symphony in Hue to my Betsy in Poppy Fields. Two oldies but goodies, and I love them both. When it gets a little warmer, I'll switch to a more springy pattern.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

Mine is an "old-style" Villager. I have many of these. In the colder months, I carry a Vibrant Black pattern. This style has a handy-dandy key fob attached to one of the outer pockets. I love me a key fob!

My summer bag is Bermuda Blue large villager in the old-style. This style of bag just doesn't run out of room! LOVE!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

This morning I switched from my Canterberry Magenta Villager to Yellow Bird Cargo Sling since we're going to a Pirates baseball game today - their colors are black and gold and I like a cargo bag for games. Tomorrow I'll switch back to a Lemon Parfait Villager which is very springy, but May 1st I'll switch to Loves Me for Mother's Day month/breast cancer awareness.

I switch around a lot - have too many not to lol.

My actual very favorite pattern is still Java Blue.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/20/2014 lovestoteach said:

Mine is an "old-style" Villager. I have many of these. In the colder months, I carry a Vibrant Black pattern. This style has a handy-dandy key fob attached to one of the outer pockets. I love me a key fob!

My summer bag is Bermuda Blue large villager in the old-style. This style of bag just doesn't run out of room! LOVE!

hi lovestoteach, how does the old style Villager compare to the one that came out later? I'm going to check out eBay and see if I can find any in the older patterns. The Villager is still one of the most loved styles around. I wish they'd bring it back with the newer patterns and keep it around. They'd sell like hotcakes!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 lovestoteach said:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Villager! My fave tote. Wish they'd bring this back permanently.