Regular Contributor

Did anyone get Isaac Mizrahi's TSV bag? I fell in love with it and I got the tangerine. I just LOVE his purses! I have bought about 10 this year alone. Can't wait to get it!!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOVED ISAAC MIZRAHI'S TSV

I like many of his bags and while this one appeared to be nice enough, it didn't impress me enough to buy. Pretty colors though. Enjoy your new bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new bag!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I agree with Stevieb, lovely colors. However, I'm not a fan of slouchy bags. I prefer them to have structure.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new bag! I loved the orange too. I would have bought it but I'm expecting a bag from my daughters for Mother's Day. All that hinting paid off ! LOL

Honored Contributor

On 4/16/2014 chrystaltree said:

Enjoy your new bag! I loved the orange too. I would have bought it but I'm expecting a bag from my daughters for Mother's Day. All that hinting paid off ! LOL

Do you know which bag you'll be getting, or is it a surprise? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Respected Contributor

I got my Isaac TSV bag today and I ordered Tangerine and got white sent to me. I like the white since it is a light bone color but never have I had a white bag in my life and am 63 years old. I always think they look cheap. I probably will return. I do like this bag though.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my tangerine today. It is more on the pink side, but, the leather is very nice. I really stepped out of my comfort zone ( would usually order the tan) this time. I'm anxious to see how it looks in the sunlight.

Trusted Contributor

I received mine today. I bought the citron and the tan. Love the citron, the tan had a terrible smell. But what's wither the wavy zippers the zipper gets stuck in a certain place on the bags. The tan is much worse and with the bad odor it's going back. I've been opening and closing the citron and it's getting a little better.. I really love it so I'm going to keep it. I love isaacs bridgehampton bags, love the slouchy soft leather. But I guess the people in china don't know how to sew in a straight zipper. I did see Isaac struggle a little with the zipper but I had already placed my orders.
Super Contributor

I purchased the white and it is a beautiful color. Love the shape of the bag. Nice size for the summer. My concern after looking at the bag was the leather. The front of the bag is pebbled and the back is smooth. You can really see this holding the bag and looking at the side. Anyone else see this? I may have a defective bag. Will probably return for another white. If you are interested in a beautiful white - this is a great color. Hope I can resolve the leather issue.

Honored Contributor

I did not buy it, but thought the citron was pretty. I too noticed the zipper looked crooked when Isaac was showing one of the bags. The camera pulled back.