Contributor
hi, does anyone know if there is a dooney tsv for Mother's Day this year? if so, when/ thanks!
Honored Contributor

Check thread titled ""May 3rd today's special"" is in this D&B forum. You can also check the TSV forum...there is a thread there as well...

Honored Contributor

Yes, it looks like the next Dooney TSV, which I think is a croco dome zip-zip satchel, is scheduled on the 3rd, not on Mother's Day.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
Thank you!
Honored Contributor

Here is a picture from one of the other threads.

Occasional Contributor
I wish the shoulder strap were on there differently. I rarely carry a purse by hand. Almost always with the shoulder strap. I bought this from Dooney dot com in the pebbled leather and exchanged it for a different style, which I adore.
Super Contributor

I like how the bag looks but I bought two new Dooney bags in the past month so this one I will pass on. I actually gave away most of my other brand leather bags since I find myself using only my dooney ones. Now I have more space in my armoire for storage of the bags.

Occasional Contributor

Pollipop - what style was it you liked better? I always chose shoulder bags and would be interested what style you found from D&B that worked for you! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I need a good purse that is pretty big but not heavy. I am mailing out today another Dooney that is just too heavy.

I adore it. I get compliments but on purpose I didn't register it because I was afraid it was too heavy (and it is).

I could only stand to carry it for a short time and am having to send it back. Any ideas of a Dooney that isn't heavy?

Honored Contributor
On 4/25/2014 annabellethecat said:

I need a good purse that is pretty big but not heavy. I am mailing out today another Dooney that is just too heavy.

I adore it. I get compliments but on purpose I didn't register it because I was afraid it was too heavy (and it is).

I could only stand to carry it for a short time and am having to send it back. Any ideas of a Dooney that isn't heavy?

The coated cotton bags wear like iron and aren't very heavy. They're easy to maintain and clean and I love them, but if you want leather, steer clear of Florentine. Some of the other leather options from Dooney weigh less, but almost all of the Florentine bags are pretty weighty.