Super Contributor

Coach Flash Sale - Hadely Field Bag Question

I am looking at the current Coach Flash Sale and am really liking the Hadley leather field bag, but I am confused at the size they have listed for it ((11.5L x 12.5H)? The picture shown in no way looks like those dimensions to me - I think it looks shorter in height and maybe even length. I have an e-mail out to customer service asking if this is correct but I am wondering if anyone has this purse or has seen it in person. Has anyone encountered an error on their website with sizing before?

Contributor

Re: Coach Flash Sale - Hadely Field Bag Question

Not familiar with this bag, but, I've bought from the Coach Outlet sales and found their descriptions to be very accurate, which, of course, doesn't mean there couldn't be a mistake.

I like their Summer bags, the canvas and the straw.

I live in the North, and will not pay full Coach Store prices, for a totally seasonal bag.

I don't like all of the bags, from their Outlet's, but, I don't like all of the full price bags, either, and i'm a huge Coach fan.

I have found some really lovely, very well made bags at the Outlet's and, LOL, once upon a time, I was kind of an outlet snob, definitely no more.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your thoughts maisysiobhan. I received the following e-mail back from them and I am more confused than ever - 3.5 (H) - ???

Thank you for your e-mail inquiry.

Our records indicate that the dimensions listed for the Hadley Field Bags are 9.70 (L) x 3.50 (H) x 9.50 (W)

Maybe I will just order it and just hope it looks like the picture!

Honored Contributor

The Coach outlet has the dimensions as 11 1/2" (L) x 12 1/2" (H) x 2 1/4" (W)

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

I was in a Coach Outlet store on Saturday and as I recall the dimensions you list are the size that the bag looked like to me.

Super Contributor

Yes, this is what I saw too, yet customer service e-mailed me back and said the dimensions were 9.70 (L) x 3.5 (H) x 9.50 (W). Very confusing!

Super Contributor

On 4/14/2014 Scotnovel said:

I was in a Coach Outlet store on Saturday and as I recall the dimensions you list are the size that the bag looked like to me.

Thanks Scotnovel. I was hoping for something a bit smaller. That picture on the website certainly doesn't appear to be that sizing to me. Glad you were able to see it in person and report on it for me.

Super Contributor

Alrighty - I called this time and asked my question once again and they confirmed that all of the Hadleys were listed incorrectly and the true dimensions are 9.70 L x 3.50 W x 9.50 H. That makes much more sense to me and I will now be ordering it! Thanks for everyone's thoughts on this.