Super Contributor

Anyone have info on the TSV for May 16 new Roma 2 Tote? Would appreciate info or a link to order. Thanks!

Super Contributor

Why?

Honored Contributor

I have no information, but can only guess there will be new color options. Otherwise, given the issues there have been with this bag, I can't imagine why it would be a TSV again, especially so soon.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Yes, I see on Lisa's FB page that it'll be offered in blush pink... Not for me, but very pretty.

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 stevieb said:

I have no information, but can only guess there will be new color options. Otherwise, given the issues there have been with this bag, I can't imagine why it would be a TSV again, especially so soon.

They probably have more returns to unload.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Contributor

there are supposedly new colors. Erin, who helps Lisa, did say it was the TSV for May 16th.

Respected Contributor

The Insider is not up for May yet.

Honored Contributor

They're going to have to come up with some stellar color options to reel me in for another one... I like the bag, but enough is more or less enough. I get that it's a tote, but this bag desperately needs a useful closure.

Super Contributor

I love the bag and I'm betting that after ALL the complaints with the last one, she has made improvements. They want to sell it, not get returns. When someone gets a preorder link, please share. Thanks!

Valued Contributor

When they present this bag, I wonder how (or if) they will deal with the cracking handle issue that plagued the first bag. I doubt they will tackle the issue head on but maybe they'll at least say they have a new manufacturer and drop a hint that these bags won't be a problem.