Contributor

Restock on the Logo Lock Hobo?

Does anyone know is this is being restocked? I missed out on White and Strawberry and am hoping to be able to get them.
Super Contributor

Re: Restock on the Logo Lock Hobo?

I sure hope so. There are three colors I want to purchase also! Anyone have info on this, please share, thanks.

Honored Contributor

I would guess so. There's an upcoming Dooney TSV so there will likely be a number of shows featured, and since they can't seem to schedule a Dooney show without presenting this staple, the assumption would be they'll try to restock some of the more summery colors by then. If not, I'd guess they will for shows coming up later in the summer.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I agree...hurry up! And bring some brights. Like green and a bright blue. Yellow would be off the hook. Love this bag!!!!
Regular Contributor

Strawberry is available now.

Honored Contributor

Is this offered anywhere except QVC?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I ordered the grape since they don't have it in brown. I'm hoping that it's not a true purple, the swatch looks like a neutral plummy color and that's what I'm hoping for.

Respected Contributor

Probably; it seems like they have that bag in 20 colors every time there's a D&B show.

Valued Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Tsukiko said:

I ordered the grape since they don't have it in brown. I'm hoping that it's not a true purple, the swatch looks like a neutral plummy color and that's what I'm hoping for.

I have it in grape and I LOVE it! Funny story - While I was waiting for the bag, I went ahead and ordered Dr.Martens purple flats to match the bag since they were on sale....and well, they do NOT match, because the bag is really dark "purple".....makes sense they call it grape.

Oh, and the only reason I got those flats in purple, is because they didn't have them in a darker color and they were only $65!