Super Contributor

Went to Vera Bradley outlet sale today!!

Wow! I've went the last 3 years. It seemed like there was lots more people this year. We had tickets for 11am. We had 2 1/2 hrs to shop. If you've never been there before they have it at a huge coliseum. In this huge room there are tables & tables of all things Vera!!! It can be very over-whelming.

I got a lot of great deals!!

Super Contributor

Re: Went to Vera Bradley outlet sale today!!

It sounds wonderful. Please tell us some of your wonderful deals. I was going to go as I'm only about 3 hours away - my DH was even going to go with me - but I decided not to. Maybe next year? I'm glad you had a great time!
Frequent Contributor

Lucky you! I received a free wristlet in the mail this week as a prize for voting on the website! Very nice surprise.
Honored Contributor

speaking of Vera Bradley

if there is a Uniglo near you they have tshirts by VB in nice prints

Super Contributor

What did you find to be the pattern they had in abundance of?

Frequent Contributor

I felt that they had a lot of variety in their pattern choices. I bought the following patterns: (and there were plenty to go around)

Heather, Va Va Va Bloom, Poppy Fields, Tutti Frutti, Jazzy Blooms, Island Blooms, Very Berry Paisley, Folkloric, Plaid Meets Paisley, Venetian Paisley (not all for me!)

They had several retired patterns that you can't get online anymore, especially in the small accessory items.

Super Contributor

I just ordered a piece in very berry paisley... It looks like it has some almost khaki green tones in there. I've not seen it in person.. Am I right?
Contributor

Hi, I just went and looked at my very berry paisley...I am a pink woman..it has a lite green in the bag, but saw no khaki in it. I think you'll like it cuz it has many colors in it and fun to use. TB