Contributor

Got It - D&B MLB SF Giants Satchel!

Received my MLB - SF Giants Satchel today - so cute, I love it! It's the only white bag I have, and it's OK, as I will use April-Oct only anyway. I love the pattern placement, except...San Francisco does not appear anywhere on the bag! A little disappointing, but do not want to return and try for another, as I like the overall placement. Trying to upload a photo, not sure I know how to do this anymore.... any suggestions? ahirau

Occasional Contributor

Re: Got It - D&B MLB SF Giants Satchel!

I'm glad you like yours! I ordered the Cleveland Indians version. It is to be delivered on Monday. Can't wait to get it.

Contributor

Trying to upload the satchel pic

deleted xtra large photo!

Contributor

sheesh, will try to resize

Honored Contributor

I wondered why the thread about these DB MLB bags went bye-bye...?

Cute idea and though I wouldn't mind having a Nationals bag, I don't want it badly enough to trump something else on my list, I guess.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Enjoy your bag!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

one more time

Contributor

On 4/11/2014 gingie08 said:

I'm glad you like yours! I ordered the Cleveland Indians version. It is to be delivered on Monday. Can't wait to get it.

Would love to hear how you like yours!

Contributor

On 4/11/2014 stevieb said:

I wondered why the thread about these DB MLB bags went bye-bye...?

Cute idea and though I wouldn't mind having a Nationals bag, I don't want it badly enough to trump something else on my list, I guess.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Enjoy your bag!

Hi stevieb! I wondered that too, I was going to respond in that thread. I actually really like the coated cotton bags these days, so I thought "why not". Living here in the PacNW, we sure get a lot of rain and I use these bags more and more up here. Too worried my other leathers, except Dillen, will get ruined unless it is a guaranteed sunny day!

Honored Contributor

I love the coated cotton bags too. They're durable, lighter and easy to maintain. I love the SF on the cap, just like their uniforms. I have to go check out and see if they used the curly W for the Nats...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

On 4/11/2014 stevieb said:

I love the coated cotton bags too. They're durable, lighter and easy to maintain. I love the SF on the cap, just like their uniforms. I have to go check out and see if they used the curly W for the Nats...

Yep, I see the curly W in the round logo! I really like the 3 baseballs across the top of the front on mine - perfect placemnet! I still had the handles wrapped in the pic, but you'll notice in the pics on dooney,com, they are whipstitched in red, just like the seams of a baseball!