Occasional Contributor

The bag that Lisa gave a sneek peek of in her show.

Does anyone know what bag Lisa was giving us a peek of? She said it would be on friday..but I want it now...just beautiful.

Super Contributor

Re: The bag that Lisa gave a sneek peek of in her show.

It is the new G.I.L.I. bag. I believe it is inspired by the Gucci Stirrup Shoulder Bag below:

Original is over $2000...wonder how much the G.I.L.I. version is going to cost. Any guesstimates?

Super Contributor

Lisa posted a picture of it on her FB page. Don't know how much or when it will be presented though.

Frequent Contributor

You can check her FB page at 9:55pm tonight. The bag comes in one color (brandy), 5 EasyPay installments will be offered; total price of bag: $425.

Trusted Contributor

This was posted on her Facebook page:

The new GILI Hobo Bag in the show tomorrow night is truly a luxury bag. The leather is a full vegetable dyed leather with a complete hand stain, done by one of the oldest, most exclusive tanneries in Italy. It is rare to find leather done i...n this way anymore. It is a large bag, (17"W x 13"H x 61/2"D with an 8" strap drop), and is a rectangular shape that hangs more A-line when you carry it, depending on how full it is. It is one that I will always value, and carry when I want to make a great impression. It will be available at 9:55pm ET, and the easiest way will be the link in the FB post for the chat tomorrow night.

It only comes in Brandy. Someone on FB said they called CS and was told it will be $429 with 5 easy pays.

Respected Contributor

It is out of my price range. I think I'm done with Lisa's pitch. Lisa, honey, it's too "expensive, expensive" for the "average, average" working gal. Lordy, Lordy.

Frequent Contributor

I watched last night and thought the models looked as though they were carrying luggage over their shoulders. Did not care for the look. Even though the bag itself is nice and I normally like big bags, this particular shape seems awkward in this large size.

Just my humble opinion. If you love it and bought it and it works for you that's great.

Regular Contributor

In my opinion, I think this bag is gorgeous. It is totally a take off of the Gucci Stirrup bag I had seriously considered last year in the medium size. Lisa's bag seems to be on the same scale as the Large version of the Gucci Stirrup.

During the presentation, the leather looked amazing, and it seems very well made. Can't wait to see the reviews.

Honored Contributor

On 4/11/2014 maximillian said:

It is out of my price range. I think I'm done with Lisa's pitch. Lisa, honey, it's too "expensive, expensive" for the "average, average" working gal. Lordy, Lordy.

Funny, Funny! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

I thought it was a gorgeous bag, but funny, it didn't make it's way onto my wishlist. If I want to spend that much on a bag, it's probably not going to be for this one... So many options out there, after all.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...