Super Contributor

My New Favorite, What's Yours?

I'm really enjoying carrying the Carryall Crossbody in Petal Paisley. I never did warm up to the Mailbag, but I wanted something that would hold a lot but not be too big. This one is perfect for me. The two pockets in the front are very convenient, as is the zippered outside pocket. I wish it had a padded strap and an inside zippered pocket, but it works fine anyway.

Have any of you bought a new style that you really love?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My New Favorite, What's Yours?

Well, I am going to on April 10'th. New straw items featured. Love the look of this upcoming straw tote. Featured in the OHMYVERA blog. Can't wait.

Super Contributor

Cindy, very pretty! If you get the chance, post a review here when you get it. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

OK, so I will come out and say that I'm a snob for another lines of bags...I have only carried this one brand for 25 years. And I never understood the appeal of the Vera Bradley line, until...

My make up was in hideous shape and I was in desperate need of a replacement. I saw the Vera Grand Cosmetic Case being presented and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I got it in the Blue Bayou and it's the best $36 I have spent in a while! The case is just the bomb...great organization, looks very pretty staying out on my counter top and it's a bonus that it can be thrown into the washing machine if it gets mucky enough.

I'm still on the fence about carrying a Vera bag, but this cosmetic case is simply awesome!

Vera Bradley Signature Print Grand Cosmetic Case

Super Contributor

Nice purse, deercreek! I like the outside pockets and that it's a crossbody. Very nice!

Also love the straw tote. Why is April 10 important? Will the straw purses be available on qvc or just vb's site?

Super Contributor

Kjohnson, I recently bought that cosmetic case to give my DD for her upcoming birthday. I'm glad to hear it's a winner and that you're enjoying it. The Blue Bayou pattern is gorgeous!

Thanks, Irishrose! The straw products will be released on April 10th. Sorry, I don't know if QVC will carry them.

Irishrose, I just saw that the summer products are available on Zappos right now.

Esteemed Contributor

I called my VB store (Roseville, Ca) and the new straw items will be available 4/10. Crazy about Zappos having them already !! Love the bird pouch.

Vera Bradley - Straw Pouch

Contributor

I have been holding back from adding to the Vera collection lately due to a full closet, but I must say your posts are tempting me!
Super Contributor

I recently converted to VB. Most other brands are too heavy even when empty. With my bad back and new complete shoulder replacement I needed something lightweight. The Emily bag in midnight blue fit the bill. It is light even when fully loaded. This is my favorite. Got spoiled and ordered the matching wallet and checkbook cover. Wherever I go everyone compliments my bag. Can't wait for more choices. Those straw bags are very tempting and speaking to me. I am trying to keep a deaf ear to them but it is just a matter of time before I cave.

Contributor

I too just purchased a Carryall Crossbody in Clementine. I so wanted to love the mailbag but found it just too small. I carry an oakley vault sunglass case and it just made it look lopsided. The mailbag is a good size bag but depending on what you carry it bulges and looks awkward. So I sent it back. The Carryall Crossbody is perfect! I can fit my sunglasses ( I paid $220 for them so I refuse to not have them with me when I may need them) and also wallet and cosmetic bag and some other items. This is IMO Vera's best crossbody. Looks small but holds a ton!! Enjoy yours!