Frequent Contributor

I was shopping at Boscov's this morning and I noticed that they had a selection of B Makowsky handbags marked at $49.99. I am not sure if they have this at all of the Boscov's, but I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know.

Honored Contributor
Makowsky apparently has hit rock bottom.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I saw Makowsky purses there. They were retailed at $248, and were on sale for $39. I got three in assorted colors. Very happy with the purchase. Nice strap, nice drop, and my purse organizer fits in it well.

At Kachina--Boscov's is a department store in the PA/NJ/DE area. It's not as if it's a discount store. Boscov's is known for some really good sales on name brand articles, especially during the end of season sales. These were the darker, "winter" colors.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/20/2014 RetiredATC said:

I saw Makowsky purses there. They were retailed at $248, and were on sale for $39. I got three in assorted colors. Very happy with the purchase. Nice strap, nice drop, and my purse organizer fits in it well.

At Kachina--Boscov's is a department store in the PA/NJ/DE area. It's not as if it's a discount store. Boscov's is known for some really good sales on name brand articles, especially during the end of season sales. These were the darker, "winter" colors.

At your Boscov's was there any limits on how many purses you could buy? At the one in my area (upstate New York) you were only allowed to buy 2.

Kachina- the Boscov's in my area also carries Dooney and Bourke. They also carry Estee Lauder, Lancôme, and Clinique so I wouldn't say that it is rock bottom.

Super Contributor

Nordstrom Rack also sells Makowsky bags.

Frequent Contributor

At Lovemyhusky---no limit whatsoever. I checked all three stores in the area. But Mr. Boscov does live here and maybe he gives special consideration to his home town. He is an extremely philanthropic person.

Valued Contributor

Just make sure to check your purchase carefully at Boscov's. They sell only discontinued or inferior products.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/26/2014 BLH said:

Just make sure to check your purchase carefully at Boscov's. They sell only discontinued or inferior products.

Wow, that's a pretty strong statement using the word "only". That means that they NEVER sell new or non-inferior products. I know that's not true.

Super Contributor
On 3/26/2014 BLH said:

I live near 2 Boscov's and this statement is patently UNTRUE.

Honored Contributor

Boscov's does sell seconds because I bought Carole Hochman from them at a discount and one sleeve was shorter than the other. The B. Mak bags also look less than the ones I bought from the Q.