Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I'm a little disappointed that the re-released Villager isn't being made in any of the new colors. I know they said it was for a limited time but I was really hoping it was for more than one pattern release especially since so many Vera Bradley lovers are huge fans of this style. You would think they would listen. Thanks for listening for my rant.........

Trusted Contributor

I agree

Super Contributor

I also agree. That was disappointing.

Contributor
I have purchased one of the new Villaggers but it did not impress me. I really wanted three o tote but heard Villager is better so went with than but regretting it now. Anyway, i am sad tge pleated totes were not made in new colors, I am huge pleated tote fan.
Contributor

The pleated tote is another wonderful handbag! I can't understand from a business point of view why VB would again phase out such popular styles. I mean their goal is to make money right? Their customers are begging them to continue releasing more patterns in styles.

Contributor

I am a new fan of Vera and I love the Villager and am aching for another. I searched QVC and cannot find the Villager. In the past I was not interested in the Vera Bradley shows but now I am. Do you mean it didn't come back for sale at all on QVC?

Super Contributor
On 1/15/2014 Housework said:

I am a new fan of Vera and I love the Villager and am aching for another. I searched QVC and cannot find the Villager. In the past I was not interested in the Vera Bradley shows but now I am. Do you mean it didn't come back for sale at all on QVC?

You can find the Villager on the VB website, but it's only available in a few patterns. We were hoping that it would also be offered in the patterns that just came out, but it's not. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Regular Contributor

I agree!

Super Contributor

A CS at VB told me that the Villager has been discontinued. They only brought it back during the holidays for a limited time. ARRGGGHH!!!!!!! It is beyond comprehension why on earth they would discontinue such a popular bag? I don't get it. It's just as popular as the ""Vera"" bag and its still around. What were they thinking? It currently is on the VB site in only 3 patterns for $68.

Regular Contributor

I'm with ya!

I love that style, and know that it was extremely popular. Why they took it out I have no idea, but hopefully they will see the error of their ways! LOL!