Respected Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/Aimee-Kestenberg-Leather-Lauren-Hobo-wWoven-Handles-Shoes-&-Handbags.product.A23...

Just got this bag today and I love it. This will be the first Aimee bag I am keeping. I tried two others but they were just to heavy. This one is perfect and the shoulder drop is awesome. It is a little puddley but I love the tan color and the size and shape. Going to test drive it this weekend. So excited.

Deb

Honored Contributor

Was it you SFGgirl who got the AK hair calf bag? Maybe it was someone else but I thought it was you and that you really liked it. If it was you, what happened with that one? I loved the look of the bag, but just couldn't go the hair calf...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 1/3/2014 stevieb said:

Was it you SFGgirl who got the AK hair calf bag? Maybe it was someone else but I thought it was you and that you really liked it. If it was you, what happened with that one? I loved the look of the bag, but just couldn't go the hair calf...

Hi Stevieb

It was me. I loved it at first. I carried it for about a week but loaded up with my stuff (and I don't carry much) it was just heavy. I tried taking things out but it just didn't make it better. OMG, the bag was beautiful color and leather but the hand straps were too short to go over the shoulder and the shoulder strap was too long for my 5'2 frame. I just struggled and could not keep it. It was hard sending it back because the bag was a really good quality bag. This one, the straps are more suited to my height and it is much lighter.

Deb

Honored Contributor
On 1/3/2014 SFGIANTSGIRL said:
On 1/3/2014 stevieb said:

Hi Stevieb

It was me. I loved it at first. I carried it for about a week but loaded up with my stuff (and I don't carry much) it was just heavy. I tried taking things out but it just didn't make it better. OMG, the bag was beautiful color and leather but the hand straps were too short to go over the shoulder and the shoulder strap was too long for my 5'2 frame. I just struggled and could not keep it. It was hard sending it back because the bag was a really good quality bag. This one, the straps are more suited to my height and it is much lighter.

Deb

Thanks for the info! I thought it was you. It was a very pretty bag. Sorry it didn't work out for you, but am glad you are enjoying your new beauty!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Test drive, so far so good. Yes its a puddler but it really is a great bag. The weight is good loaded up and it sits nice on the shoulder. A sign of a great bag is when you are considering it in another color. Nice.

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Aimee Kestenberg Christina Crystal Leather Swagger Satchel - A236382

A236382

I just ordered this little sweetie (A.K. bag). Looking forward to getting it soon. QVC offered me an EZ pay option for January. About time..I hadn't received an EZ pay offer in years.

I e-mailed the company to find out what crystal leather is: this was the response.

"This is a Brushed Pebble leather with a slight coating on top. It’s VERY soft to the hand, and has a very unique feel and look. It’s very casual and almost looks worn-in already. It’s become a favorite!"

Respected Contributor

Ok, good news. Put in the pursefection and the puddling is gone. I am even more in love. Need the fakey-snakey next. Such a great bag.

Deb

Respected Contributor
On 1/4/2014 Hi Cindy said:

Aimee Kestenberg Christina Crystal Leather Swagger Satchel - A236382

A236382

I just ordered this little sweetie (A.K. bag). Looking forward to getting it soon. QVC offered me an EZ pay option for January. About time..I hadn't received an EZ pay offer in years.

I e-mailed the company to find out what crystal leather is: this was the response.

"This is a Brushed Pebble leather with a slight coating on top. It’s VERY soft to the hand, and has a very unique feel and look. It’s very casual and almost looks worn-in already. It’s become a favorite!"

She's a beauty. Enjoy Smiley Happy I used my Jan easy pay to get my bag too Smiley Happy

Deb

Super Contributor
I had that purse in white and it was gorgeous. Then, it picked up every color it rubbed against. I wrote a review about it. I loved the purse, but it was returned.
Respected Contributor
On 1/5/2014 MSA2004 said: I had that purse in white and it was gorgeous. Then, it picked up every color it rubbed against. I wrote a review about it. I loved the purse, but it was returned.

I read your review and I am hopefully optimistic. I am watching out for the transfer so that I can send it back if I need to. I hope not, its my new favorite.

Deb