Occasional Contributor

Kim Kardashian's cat dies, makes national headlines......

Before you are ready to jump all over me, please hear me out. I am a huge pet love, cat's being my most favorite. Though I have had dogs, many cats, snakes, and an African Grey parrot.

I'm not bashing pets, far from it. But what I think stinks is the fact that just because a

"Kardashian" cat dies, it makes national and possible global news !

I still don't understand why these women are "in your face" everywhere. I don't think any of them have a genuine bone in their body.

However, I think Bruce does, but then he isn't a Kardashian, is he ?

These woman have no special gift from God, talent, or reason to be all over like Michael Jackson was. Yet, it seems you can't turn on a TV, read a magazine, listen to a radio, see a talk show, read the headlines, or even a computer that one if not more are part of the daily comments.

What have they done to earn all of this fanfare ??

I'm sorry her cat died, I really am. We all know the emptiness and heartbreak that brings. But when it happens to us, it doesn't even make our local paper.

I'm just so tired of these "pampered people nobody's" invading everything I cast my eyes and ears to.

I'm getting surprised that someone isn't keeping record of their cycles and reporting it monthly.

Thanks, I feel better now.

May Mercy RIP. {#emotions_dlg.crying}