Contributor
Ordered as is Valerie pedestal candles. in. Silver instead got Gold Evidently QVC doesn't check! box and invoice said Silver
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear that! I got the AS IS set of 3 pedestals in silver last week. Not sure if this is the set you ordered? Anyway, I do like them. I hope they become available again for you.

Honored Contributor
I got the set of two silver ones and they were defective. They were as is. The battery box on one was sticking out too far, so the four feet didn't touch the table. They were 1/2 inch different heights. Sent them back. Thanks for the warning.
Respected Contributor
Shoot, I thought this thread was starting the JS Witch Extravaganza early...
Honored Contributor

It happens... I ordered a beautiful turquoise and white box as a gift from My Habit. The box was marked blue. When opened, it was an unattractive grey and white. I ended up keeping it myself because it wasn't what I wanted to give as a gift. Because it was intended as a gift and was marked as I expected, I didn't open it to wrap it until it was well beyond the period during which I could have initiated a return... Whoever pulled it didn't make the error, whoever marked the box sure did...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

OP, spray paint them the color you want.

"Pure Michigan"