New Contributor

Alberti's Beautiful Easter Table

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone checked out Alberti"s blog page. He has posted the most amazing pics of his Easter table. I would love to purchase the glass cloche that he has displayed with the Easter eggs in it but have not been able to find it. I would love to use it to decorate year round. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Sophy

Honored Contributor

Re: Alberti's Beautiful Easter Table

It looked really lovely. The only thing I would probably change is nix to the drink dispenser. They're messy and depending on the spigot can take forever to fill even a smaller glass. I think I'd probably just prefer a pretty pitcher.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Here's a link to make it easier to find (edited for correct link):

http://community.qvc.com/blogs/for-the-home-talk/topic/499725/easter-celebration-at-albertis-house.a...

It looks absolutely beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Sorry I can't help with the purchasing but I think the Q could do with an ITKWAlberti!
Trusted Contributor

I agree with stevieb about the drink dispenser. I always think of a frat party or a breakfast buffet at the Ho Jo when I see one of those dispensers. The spigots are also infamous for being leaky. I have a separate, full service bar in my home that I make good use of for all parties. A like a big, glass pitcher for those kind of drinks. Truly, though, Alberti is one of my favorites.
New Contributor

Thanks for your responses but I'm not looking for the drink dispenser. I'm trying to track down the beautiful glass cloche on the silver base with the colored Easter eggs in it. It's in the last photo of this blog post. Here's the correct link http://community.qvc.com/blogs/for-the-home-talk/topic/499725/easter-celebration-at-albertis-house.a...
Trusted Contributor

Sophy, I saw ones similar to this in Home Goods a few months back. It was quite large, priced around $50. Seeing it on Alberti's table, now I wished I would have bought it!

Honored Contributor

The flower arrangements he used are beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

All the clear glass reminds me of my grandmother's Easter table. She had several beautiful crystal pieces.
Trusted Contributor

I had to check this out, because I love Alberti.

I agree, it's just so pretty.

I actually love the way that drink dispenser looks, once it's filled with the lemons, etc. I don't have one myself, so I can't comment on the practicality, but I think in the whole picture, it looks lovely.

Love those placements too. The entire set up is just perfect.