Honored Contributor

Does anyone have this sparrow side table from the Bombay company?

Image result for bombay sparrow side tableBombay Heritage Sparrow End Table

If you have this table - do you like it? Was it worth what you paid back when QVC offered it?

If you don't have it, do you have any other Bombay tables? How's the quality?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor
I have this table , bought it several years ago from QVC. It is one of my favorite occasional tables! Very lovely, nicely done., painting is do e very well also. Get many compliments on it also! If you have the chance to buy it you won't be sorry.
Esteemed Contributor

I loved my Bombay pieces! Miss the store too! Darling table!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Kitty, Bombay has it on sale for $199 and there is free shipping. Is that a good price?

Do you need a more formal décor style for this table to look okay?

Honored Contributor

I don't have this table Bird, but I like it. Hope you get it. I don't think you have to have formal décor for it to fit into your style of home.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Snickster - the kicker is, I don't need a table, but the sparrows remind me of my own LOL. I've been walking around the house trying to figure out where I would put this new table if I bought it.

Esteemed Contributor

I can always find room for a table..I saw an old drop leaf at a consignment shop, in GREAT SHAPE..its been calling my name ever since!Cool I think it reminds me of my parents! Hopefully its gone now..lol!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Bird mama said:

Snickster - the kicker is, I don't need a table, but the sparrows remind me of my own LOL. I've been walking around the house trying to figure out where I would put this new table if I bought it.

I think you should get it!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} I'm all about sentimental reasons! Seriously! I found a $25 off $100 coupon!

WLCM25

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor
I have one Bombay table and a Bombay lamp...very good quality in both of them. I do miss those stores!
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Bird mama said:

Kitty, Bombay has it on sale for $199 and there is free shipping. Is that a good price?

Do you need a more formal décor style for this table to look okay?

Bird mama I don't remember what I paid for it @ qvc, somehow I think it was around that price though, and it is worth it at that price I feel. I do not feel it is just for a formal setting , I have placed it in both casual and a little more formal, as it is now. I think you will love it, it is very charming! Post what you think if oh get it !